I Got Gpsp (gba) Running With Sound!

zodttd posted on Dec 1 2006 at 04:44 AM said:
Released:
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthrea...1316#post291316

Used DCEmu since it was easy to add the attachment and get the news out. Plus the news post is funny for those who notice.

If someone can attach the release here and/or host it on a GP2X file archive, please do.
please, can someone tell me where i have to click on this site? i can`t find it...?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap!

I'm trying out Fire Pro Wrestling 2 (I own the cart, so it's legal and everything ;) ), and it's running great! O_O

Not perfect, and the sound's not great, but it's most definitely playable. I'm definitely glad I stayed up for this! Great work!

For the next release, may I request a volume control, though? :p

Faugh: Did you try a FrameSkip of 1 or 2? It may help the sound sync better too. :)

FUCKsS@!!!@!!

Note: It doesn't want to load my .ziped roms ... it loaded Klonoa fine unzipped ...

To be continued .... !!!

Initial report -- The Flash game, a recent release, runs GREAT. At 200mhz/FS1 I estimate it's about 80% speed. The sound is juddery, but it looks sensational.

Only other title I've tried to far is Pocket Professor, which runs perfectly (apart from being slow to reach the opening menu), but it not very demanding obviously :)

Great start, zodttd!

edit: the menu speed makes it VERY difficult to return to the menu after loading a game.

Zip support seems broken...

editx2: Sword of Mana (E) crashes when you start a new game.

Back