I Got Gpsp (gba) Running With Sound!

"I kid you not, i have a girl to impress with the playability of Golden sun & or Fire emblem...."

just...lol....

edit: so no donation to him otherwise? way to dangle money in his face <_<

Alright, I got my games, I got my bios and I'm ready to do some testing... B)

This applies to the GP2X version as well. I believe the correct BIOS has a CRC32 that starts with "8" as well. The common BIOS out there is a pre-launch version that isn't good to use, and it's CRC32 doesn't start with "8". :p

Specifically 81977335.

cos-bios.zip :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. I have a feeling I'm going to get some really dissapointed people now that they've waited.

Agreed. I have a feeling I'm going to get some really dissapointed people now that they've waited.

Hell, I think I speak for the majority of us level-headed folks here;

I'll be very happy to see a few frames/sec for a W.I.P. 'alpha'.

</sincere>

zodttd posted on Dec 1 2006 at 04:13 AM said:
If it's half as good as you say, I'll be happy. B)

Hell, I think I speak for the majority of us level-headed folks here;

I'll be very happy to see a few frames/sec for a W.I.P. 'alpha'.

</sincere>

Yes if this can actually get to the gameplay on like 1/8 of the games I have then I will be happy. The last gba emulator would have perfect menus and vids and get me all excited then go black screen when the game was loading. Now i just have to get me some bios.

If this is decent any time near christmas then well have this, all the community contest games, the street fighter clone, salvaria, ... It will be an amazing time for the gp2x, plus, on top of that, it will be christmas

TelcoLou: A roommate in college finished Kid Chameleon. Took forever, or at least a day of constant playing. How they fit so much fustration in 16MBit is beyond me!

Hooray! Do you ever tire of making wonderful new gp2x emulators? I hope not, for they are simply the best.

And I need a shrink.

Back