I AM ... The Super Geometry Dust KING!

It's not my habit to post image replies, but for this time I'll make an exception.

whyimsogreatblank.jpg

HORY SHEET!!!

I cant get higher than 70000.

Also, there should be an online leaderboard IMO. One inside the game. I would love to see peoples insane scores.

Yeah, I know. Once it starts, you should join season II of the Retro Offline Tournament. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

I forgot all about that! - I don't follow gp32x.de at all... I should! And the ROT sounds like lots of fun! :)

shadow.8 said:
I cant get higher than 70000.

I struggled to get past that score at first too. Do you have the latest release? My nemesis was the old double laser. Also, I seem to have mastered steering at high speed while focusing my fire *almost* exactly where I want it to go... It's become quite intuitive. That took me a while. Sorta like patting your head and rubbing your tummy at the same time. ;)

My rule of thumb now is: if you use a bomb or die before you've upgraded to the super laser you might as well restart your game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my first score I thought would be worthy of posting. Turns out it't comparably better than I thought it would be.

Be warned, I'm coming after you!

I just got my first score I thought would be worthy of posting. Turns out it't comparably better than I thought it would be.

Be warned, I'm coming after you!

I am no longer the king. ;)

A lot of people have topped 1000000... and I think some fellow got close to or over 3000000.

I, alas, have been unable to get close to my previous score! :p

Foxblock [PokeParadox] has almost hit 3 million but that was ages ago.

highscore.png

The rumour at the time was that 8 million had been passed too.

my bad!

Foxblock has almost hit 3 million but that was ages ago.

That must have been PokeParadox as I never played the game as I have yet to receive my Pandora :p

It was. Pulled the wrong name from my ageing brain.

I got somewhere around 4 million.

The highest scores is around 8 million. :)
Sorry PokeParadox for giving your thunder to Foxblock but I did correctly big-you-up on the PandoraPress article. :p

I was going to post my score here but I've found that once you get to 9999999999 it just rolls over back to 000000000 again and it would look like I've only ever managed 4000 or something rubbish like that.

:D . I really can 't wait for the next update.

Grats on the new 4mil Poke. I've been playing without bombs. It makes it difficult to break the 1mil again ;)

I really like this game but I am utterly useless at it, so it just irritates me too much and I have to switch it off

I haven't played in a while and decided to give it a try again. It seems easier nowadays: 1.098.613.

Not really a great score, but at least I passed the one million milestone.

I really like this game but I am utterly useless at it, so it just irritates me too much and I have to switch it off
This is why I want a marathon mode where instead of loosing a life you loose half the points you have accumulated since your last loss of life.

Back