Tv Out how much longer?

CAZMIESTER

Just wondering how much longer it will take for the tv out adaptor to be released

Wouldnt mind trying super geometry dust on the big screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering how much longer it will take for the tv out adaptor to be released

Wouldnt mind trying super geometry dust on the big screen.

I can't wait to try *EVERYTHING* on a big screen :) That TV out cable might even encourage me to be sociable! Imagine that!

Alas... I have no idea when the 'official' TV out cables are gonna happen. :(

I'm not fast to complain about this project, nor do I read each and every thread on these boards, so maybe I've missed this: has there been any mention at all of when we're supposed to get our cables? I did pay for this to be included with my Pandora, which I've now had for over three months without my cable. At this point, I am a little annoyed that I still don't have it. It's not as though these have to be hand-assembled. What's the hold up?

I'm not fast to complain about this project, nor do I read each and every thread on these boards, so maybe I've missed this: has there been any mention at all of when we're supposed to get our cables? I did pay for this to be included with my Pandora, which I've now had for over three months without my cable. At this point, I am a little annoyed that I still don't have it. It's not as though these have to be hand-assembled. What's the hold up?
MWesten wrote somewhere that their order of 10k connectors is arriving in June or something. So they are just waiting for parts.

Don't ask me why they didn't order these parts sooner...

MWesten wrote somewhere that their order of 10k connectors is arriving in June or something. So they are just waiting for parts.

Don't ask me why they didn't order these parts sooner...

Possibly because they didn't have enough premium orders at that point to be able to afford them?

D.

No I think that was WizardStan who has taken steps to get some independently (see the EXT connector thread stickied at the top), some time ago (last year) MWeston said they already had around 14k of the connectors. They aren't making the actual cable themselves though, the holdup (as stated by Craig & ED in different ways since) appears to be one of cashflow. Craig said they could order any quantity from around 1000pcs, but obviously fewer pieces = higher price.

EvilDragon mentioned on IRC a few days ago that they requested a quotation again. Dunno if that means they are planning to order them now though.

Back