Super geometry dust not working

2bit

Just downloaded super geometry dust from the repo :) . Unfortunately it does not run . Any ideas of what went wrong ? Thanks - 2bit

i believe the issue is nubs related try configuring them, or switching modes before launching the PND

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ thank you , what exactly do,you mean by switching modes ? Btw even though I filed it under apps it doesn't show up on screen .

^^ thank you , what exactly do,you mean by switching modes ?
Switch them to Joystick mode prior to launching perhaps?

Btw even though I filed it under apps it doesn't show up on screen .
Too many Icons on the desktop? if not, perhaps re-inserting the SD card may do the trick..

Didn't wermy already fix his startupscript?

If not he should do it asap.

Super Geometry Dust works fine for me on the latest firmware - wermy already fixed the issue that was stopping it working. If it's not loading, and not showing on the desktop, the problem is most likely to be a corrupted or incomplete download.

As per freamon above - if the pnd isn't showing up, most likely it's a corrupt download, or even got corrupt in the process of copying to the SD card. It's always a good idea to check that any downloads you've just made match the (rounded off) size in mb stated on the repo page for it.

It happens.

It's just so painful when it does cause I have dial up . Meaning it takes 2 hours and a half to download a pnd and 4 and a half to acquire a iso . I also can't use the home phone during this time .

TrashyMG : I know it's not to many icons because I only have the Preinstalled ones , A psx emulator , and a snes emu as well as the sd card icon . mcobit , freamon : I have super zaxxon 1.51

, barely have time to download pnds .

^

Go to McDonald's and steal their wi-fi...

You need to update yourself to Super Zaxxon 1.52 for the most recent build of SGD to work. It was broken, and Wermy fixed it. He should be dropping an update soon too.

How reliable is the Pandora's wifi chip thing ?

Also how long will it take ?

If you have a rebirth or newer unit chances are it works fine.

Speed depends on the internet connection..

Last edited by a moderator:
How reliable is the Pandora's wifi chip thing ?

Also how long will it take ?
It will be faster than dial up. Have a happy meal, and if you don't want to eat it, you can feed those freedom fries to the ducks on the way home. Don't feed them the chicken nuggets, that's cannibalism.

It's cannabalism ? Even though its different species of poultry ?

You're assuming it really is Chicken in those things......

Back