Hu6280 Beta V1.0 Being Released In 30mins....

As always great work, vobbo !

What about adding savestates and zip support ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Stephan

I don't even have my gp2x yet, and I'm donating! Great work - keep it up! :)

Very minor request:
option to go back on rom list when you select one by error :)
and full lcd surface (strech) ?

Otherwise it's very good emulator !

and full lcd surface (strech) ?

Otherwise it's very good emulator !

As long as that would be an option. It fits close enough as it is. Stretching would look very uuuugleee. Please keep an option to have at 1:1 like it is now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again all!

I`m working on the sound at the moment, for some reason it's a little garbled on the gp2x version - but rest assured I`ll have this fixed shortly...

If you have any feature requests for hu6280 , please post them here and I`ll get working on them as soon as I`m done perfecting the sound...!

Currently on the to do list:-

Remove overclocking and lcd tweaking from the emulator so users can set this up for themselves
Stereo Audio mixer
Finish CD emualtion and get MP3 player finished
USB Joypad
Multiplayer support

If you have any other requests , please post here!

Vobbo :ph34r:

Would it be possible to work with the guy that created the Rage2x selector for the Neogeo emulator and create RagePCE ?!?!?

Thats way we all get a great front end and start to make some standards....

Just an idea ?!?!

not sure but I can't turn up / down the volume

but savestates, alphabetize the menu, have a mainer menu with rom select, over clocking, stretch, save/load state, ect (like DrMDx, I don't like Rage2x much)

maybe some flashy graphics on the main menu to make it look attractive or something, right now it's fine, just needs savestates and some optimisations

Would it be possible to work with the guy that created the Rage2x selector for the Neogeo emulator and create RagePCE ?!?!?

Thats way we all get a great front end and start to make some standards....

Just an idea ?!?!

I am actually not a big fan of frontends honestly. Much better to have a file selector built into the program, as it is already. I like the variety of the different emulators and file selectors.

uploaded the windows SDL build of the emulator... checkout the sound on the windows version (same audio mixer code) - I think SDL is bugged on the GP2X...

<--- 6 hours coding today, can't find a problem with the sound code on gp2x - very strange

maybe some flash graphics on the main menu to make it look attractive or something, right now it's fine, just needs savestates and some optimisations
maybe some flash graphics on the main menu
maybe some flash graphics
flash graphics

emot-gonk.gif

uploaded the windows SDL build of the emulator... checkout the sound on the windows version (same audio mixer code) - I think SDL is bugged on the GP2X...

<--- 6 hours coding today, can't find a problem with the sound code on gp2x - very strange

Hmm, just tested the Windows build with Bonk's Adventure, and to be honest, the SDL audio does not sound all that great there. Granted, it does sound better than on the GP2X, but not by too much. I don't know a whole lot about coding, but is there an alternative to using SDL for the audio?

Hmm, just tested the Windows build with Bonk's Adventure, and to be honest, the SDL audio does not sound all that great there. Granted, it does sound better than on the GP2X, but not by too much. I don't know a whole lot about coding, but is there an alternative to using SDL for the audio?

wow, sounds perfect on my pc here...

Back