Hu6280 Alpha0.82 Release!

Cool, I can't wait until this has sound. It will be one of my favorite emus :)

PSyMastR posted on May 22 2006 at 06:42 PM said:
Speed hit? Doesn't that mean you loose speed? Anyway, this release is great. Thanks again :D

Yes, it commonly means to lose speed, I guess except where Vobbo lives (read: don't clown the devs <_< ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Knoxximus posted on May 22 2006 at 09:49 PM said:
Speed hit? Doesn't that mean you loose speed? Anyway, this release is great. Thanks again :D

Yes, it commonly means to lose speed, I guess except where Vobbo lives (read: don't clown the devs <_< ).
I know. I realized that, thats why I put a smile next to it. But that along with the "this release is great" comment I think made up for it. Bah, whatever, I didn't mean it in a negative way.

PSyMastR posted on May 22 2006 at 09:51 PM said:
Knoxximus posted on May 22 2006 at 09:49 PM said:

I know. I realized that, thats why I put a smile next to it. But that along with the "this release is great" comment I think made up for it. Bah, whatever, I didn't mean it in a negative way.
Ah, knoxximus is being way too serious. Nothing wrong with what you asked, Psymastr.

sam fisher posted on May 23 2006 at 08:02 PM said:
virusx posted on May 23 2006 at 09:53 AM said:
Unstoppable Vobbo !
Go kill'em all... This emu is updating so fast; thank you so much.
While yo uwasted time writingthat he released an update :p

And here comes the 3rd update !

sam fisher posted on May 23 2006 at 07:02 PM said:
And on that note 0.83 is out. Check http://vobbo.gptheatre.co.uk . as vobbo says

Code:
--------------------
<< MORE SPEED 4 U >>
--------------------

Holy SHIT! :eek:

DaveC posted on May 23 2006 at 10:58 PM said:
Any sound yet?

Why? You're not partial to emulators with sound, are you?? :lol: :lol:

Have patience man! This is the most frequently updated emu I've ever seen, for any system ... soon, very soon ... give the man some time :)

Back