How's The Weather Where You Are?

Snowed all day, must be roughly 30cm high by now. But it's too powdery for snowmen, so there is no use in it. :p

I'm currently on vacation in a cottage somewhere in Muskoka (Ontario). The snow's about a meter deep. The skiing (crosscountry) is very nice. I wish I could live here all winter.

Current temperature is -22C (but it's -12 during the day, so it's ok; not too cold :) )

Bit of snow here in Southampton. No more now. Bah.

If you hate the cold, you're doing it wrong. There's lots of fun to be had in winter weather. It baffles me how many people live in northern cities yet are surprised and dismayed every year by the coming of snow and ice. They're missing great opportunities.

The only weather I truly dislike is when it's cold, windy and raining. You can't even take a walk in that kind of weather.

Esn, I envy you if you have real winters. In Germany winter consists of rain, coldness and darkness. You learn to hate winter so much that you don't care about snow any more, as it is gone after a few days anyway if it stays at all, at least where I live. Right now it's -16°C, 5cm snow, but it's said to get warm end of next week so that it will rain again.

Back