How's The Weather Where You Are?

Xian Long said:
amf66 said:
It's about 50F here in Houston, but it actually snowed a few weeks ago! :eek:

yeah i heard about that from a family friend :D

around here... it's 13 :rolleyes:

It's great when you live in a place where an inch of snow causes school to let out early :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
laharl said:
18°C here in Buenos Aires (Argentina), and a little cloudy ;)

btw, am i the only one from south america who want a pandora? come on anyone else? =(
Here, I'm from Panamá. =)

so does this mean that the panda will have a weather station? w/o having to rely on weather websites

craigix said:
fretfrenzy182 said:
This is the most pathetic thread on these forums. And thats saying something. It really is a slow news day.

A snow news day?
That was punderful

It's 37F (2.8C) and raining lightly here in Chicago. It's miserable weather. Better than when it was -5F (-20.6C) with the resulting 0% humidity a few days ago, but still.

52 degrees Fahrenheit outside in Marin County, California, and rainy (with fog). A break from the below-freezing temperatures of the past few days. I love rain and fog. :3

The view from my window (click!):

2uPrxl.jpg

DaMummy said:
so does this mean that the panda will have a weather station? w/o having to rely on weather websites
If we (Dunny) keep this thread running!

Very overcast with a light drizzle of rain in the south of the UK.
sad.gif

-2 and you pussies are afraid to go outside? Bitches, please. It was -26 when I walked to work this morning, and that's the warmest it's been in days. It actually dipped below -40 on the weekend (on Sunday, almost -60 with windchill) and I still walked to the pub for a few pints. I'm looking forward to the weather hitting the minus-teens so I can go skating and tobogganing. Those GT Snowracers on my balcony are severely underused this season.

We've been having proper winter weather, -15C today with snow. It'll be warmer later, but it looks like it's going to be a white christmas. Not that it would be that rare.

Oscillating around 0°C here. But thanks to the wind it feels 5 to 10 degrees colder. I hate living near the coast in winter.

Back