The weather. How is it?

Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, UK. About 20oC which is very pleasant.

I should really be out there but I think I'd crisp up and wither.

22.5 here today, drove up to Kielder, had lunch at the castle, then up to Scotland then back on the A68. Brilliant drive.

Whe have such a quite loveley Wheather (i have "Lovely from my English Learning Book :p ) hear in the village "Köllerbach" on Saarland country in Germany.., about 17 ° C , Sunshine, the bees are flying to bring some nice profit for an beeceper like us, and there is no rain, so im happy.. B)

Nice weather here as well. 20 degrees, sunny. Had a nice walk and relaxing day and built some more Pandoras to ship next week during the last few hours.

22.5 here today, drove up to Kielder, had lunch at the castle, then up to Scotland then back on the A68. Brilliant drive.

You were in Scotland, you could have dropped off my Pandora while you were there :eek: )

It's always nice here in Florida, although I hope there won't be hurricane or too much of it with all the terrible disasters going on. I actually like the fact that people here slow down 5mph when it rains. From my experience, people in the upper states usually drive 5mph faster when it rains than when its dry.

^ That sounds like a lot of fun, and I'll be able to do that here soon too as it's getting warm enough for beach weather. I just spent 8 days in Colorado where it ranged anywhere from -25 F to 30's F. It dumped snow the entire time. The best part was sitting in a hot tub while it was snowing, then having an impromptu snowball fight in the tub with my best friends that I've not seen in most of a year. The air was so dry in Colorado compared to Charleston that it never really felt cold to me.
You got snow when it was -25˚F? Living near a beach makes me feel like I'm on vacation year round. It's all fun and games until the tsunami sirens whistle. Sounds like you had a good time, elevation always makes life interesting.

Okay, well not the entire time. But practically.

It's now in the high 90s in Charleston, and humid. It's hotter than is normal for this time of year AND we're experiencing the continuation of a multi-year drought. I hope that we don't have a bad hurricane season this year...

Back