The weather. How is it?

@bossbeetle - Ha. You are correct. It's been raining today, but it's still warmish.

To our brothers and sisters in Australia, I'm jealous. I want to see your country quite badly, especially this time of year on my side of the globe.

^ I'd hope that we could standardize on a temperature format here, first had a big WTF at the above... Or atleast specify what you're using (just C,F or K is ok :p )

Anyways it is about -5C here in southern Finland now (no snowing, time is 3:15, cloudy), feels very warm when it was -25C (could well have been -30C during night time) just a few days ago :)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ based on the time stamp, 0315, though I get the irony :)
So, I should have written 03:15 to have it understood as 24-hour time? What about 10:00? I thought that to have it mean 15:15 I would have needed to write 3:15 p.m. ?... Oh whatever..

^ I'd hope that we could standardize on a temperature format here, first had a big WTF at the above... Or atleast specify what you're using (just C,F or K is ok :p )

I'm in favor of using Celsius and the Metric system in the US, however I don't get to make that call. The Imperial measurement system is outdated. :(

the MB Mb system wont ever change, so why should the F C K ever change?

I'm in favor of using Celsius and the Metric system in the US, however I don't get to make that call. The Imperial measurement system is outdated. :(
I have no idea why anyone is against moving to metric/Celsius in he US.... But I know that is naive.

It's raining here and I'm pleased as I fed the garden two days ago.

It's the kind of rain you can hear in bed, where I am now, and it's warm. I should fall asleep easy listening to it.

once again, we went from beautiful sunny weather all morning and afternoon, 6pm(18:00) struck, we get few inches(cm) of snow(that white weather stuff that germany doesnt get)

Cold for spring, around 45 F is the max lately :(

Sucks because we had a 70 F day.

Yesterday we had a really nice day ± 20°, sunny with a nice little wind.

But today it's cloudy, rainy and cold day, only 14°.

Not a good day at all

At the beach it was sunny & 65°F.

It was hazy at my place all day.

Surf kayaking and recovering with a Pandora session,

Good times indeed!

^ That sounds like a lot of fun, and I'll be able to do that here soon too as it's getting warm enough for beach weather. I just spent 8 days in Colorado where it ranged anywhere from -25 F to 30's F. It dumped snow the entire time. The best part was sitting in a hot tub while it was snowing, then having an impromptu snowball fight in the tub with my best friends that I've not seen in most of a year. The air was so dry in Colorado compared to Charleston that it never really felt cold to me.

^ That sounds like a lot of fun, and I'll be able to do that here soon too as it's getting warm enough for beach weather. I just spent 8 days in Colorado where it ranged anywhere from -25 F to 30's F. It dumped snow the entire time. The best part was sitting in a hot tub while it was snowing, then having an impromptu snowball fight in the tub with my best friends that I've not seen in most of a year. The air was so dry in Colorado compared to Charleston that it never really felt cold to me.
You got snow when it was -25˚F? Living near a beach makes me feel like I'm on vacation year round. It's all fun and games until the tsunami sirens whistle. Sounds like you had a good time, elevation always makes life interesting.

Back