How's The Weather Where You Are?

jonlad1

Morning :)

Did we find out how things went at the factory?

I searched but couldnt find details of the update.

Its bloody warm here ;)

They are doing the changes and hope to have them done soon, the shrinkage issue is fixed, another update on Monday.

It's warm here because I finished fitting a heat exchanger a week ago. Daikin unit, usually £900 - £100 on glorious ebay - removed from government building 6 months after being installed because the building was demolished! Very cheap heating indeed. Need to nab some second hand solar panels next!

craigix said:
It's warm here because I finished fitting a heat exchanger a week ago.

As I sit here in my freezing kitchen (the missus and child are asleep, so no heating on 'cos they'll sweat) I must add you to my list of bastards.

Some might say that I'd be better off in bed, but that's not how I roll.

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunny said:
jonlad1 said:
Its bloody warm here ;)

Bastard. It's bloody freezing here :(

D.
XD, here around its like i where both places one on the morning one on the afternoon.
weather is really nuts!

(sorry im really doing nothign these days because im jobless these days and im waiting for my graduation.)

Dunny said:
craigix said:

As I sit here in my freezing kitchen (the missus and child are asleep, so no heating on 'cos they'll sweat) I must add you to my list of bastards.

D.

I feel your pain, we don't have gas here and it used to be freeeeeeeeeezing!

craigix said:
Need to nab some second hand solar panels next!

All you need then is some sun!! ;)

Do you ever sleep Craig?

Well, it's freezing here in Utah right now. My entire body is ok but my hands freeze up.

I was going to go to Brazil in the middle of January but I've moved it to the middle of February to make sure I have my Pandora by then, but when I get there I'll be sweating every day while wearing shorts and sandals.

craigix said:
They are doing the changes and hope to have them done soon, the shrinkage issue is fixed, another update on Monday.

It's warm here because I finished fitting a heat exchanger a week ago. Daikin unit, usually £900 - £100 on glorious ebay - removed from government building 6 months after being installed because the building was demolished! Very cheap heating indeed. Need to nab some second hand solar panels next!
What use do you have for solar panels in England? :rolleyes:

craigix said:
Dunny said:
craigix said:

D.

I forget that you're further north than me. Do you have the telephone yet? If not, you're in for a treat, I can tell you!

jonlad1 said:
Do you ever sleep Craig?

Don't give him ideas. He needs to get the Panda built. If he sleeps, there's no telling what he'll do next.

Actually, I've just had a thought - Craig, will your JSW remake be making a return on the Pandora?

D.

second exodous said:
Well, it's freezing here in Utah right now. My entire body is ok but my hands freeze up.

Hey thats cool I live in Utah so an entire two people from Utah ordered a Pandora

Its wonderfully sunny here in Tokyo. I don't miss the Pacific North West (USA) at all :)

craigix said:
Dunny said:
craigix said:

D.

Well, that explains the shrinkage.

I'm here in Central US and it's as warm as early summer because my dormitory has a poor heating system that just basically throws loads of heat at you and assumes you'll open the window if you get too much.

Come to think of it, I need to go open the window...

slow news day down to talking about the weather, yup there is nothing to miss here in the pacific north west, cold very very cold :ph34r: < even smiley is wearing a ski mask

Back