How's The Weather Where You Are?

Solar panels are easy enough to get if you have a ladder, wire cutters, and an adjustable wrench. It's harder if you're talking about the heating ones, though.

I just glanced at my droid for the the temp and here in Melbourne Florida it is 72 degrees with about 1200% humidity... great place Florida. ::sigh::

X x Ben x X said:
second exodous said:
Well, it's freezing here in Utah right now. My entire body is ok but my hands freeze up.

Hey thats cool I live in Utah so an entire two people from Utah ordered a Pandora
I've know there are a few people that have ordered the Pandora that live in Utah. The other forums listed where you lived and I saw Utah every now and then. I can't get it to list where I live on these forums. We need to make a group with all the Utah Pandora people and get together.

EDIT: Oh gosh, that was easy, you just need to enter your location and it shows up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone should move to Australia!

:D

Plenty of sun, and huge rivers!
I've spent every weekend on either a boat (blind rotten drunk/including today, but not very. Tipsy) or on a trail bike in the bush (next to the river, pretty drunk.. not blind)!
Excellent when you can just jump off the bike and run down to Windsor river and dive in when you're boiling hot!

fischju2000 said:
craigix said:
Dunny said:
craigix said:
It's warm here because I finished fitting a heat exchanger a week ago.

As I sit here in my freezing kitchen (the missus and child are asleep, so no heating on 'cos they'll sweat) I must add you to my list of bastards.

Some might say that I'd be better off in bed, but that's not how I roll.

D.

I feel your pain, we don't have gas here and it used to be freeeeeeeeeezing!

Well, that explains the shrinkage.
Are you saying that Craig has a small penis??

Köllerbach: Snow, 0° C but the sun is shining..
Hope, tomorow the road are free of snow, because i have a mountain on my tour i hope the vw bus is good in snow.. B)

Chrissmass, whitout pandora, thats not very good but white, thats very good.. :p

Reno was at -2 to -4 this week, depending on where in the valley you were. We finally warmed up to greet about 6 inches of snow. Not crippling for most places that regularly get snow, but nobody was even plowing the freeways for the first round.

-1C here in Tampere, Finland. Boring overcast stratus clouds, but because of the fresh white snow it's nice and bright outside :)

its about 0°C here in zwolle, hopefully it'll stay that way or at least a bit colder. So we can ice skate again this winter. If not there will be a pandora to kill the time :)

Bosbeetle said:
its about 0°C here in zwolle, hopefully it'll stay that way or at least a bit colder. So we can ice skate again this winter. If not there will be a pandora to kill the time :)
im going to Zwolle in about 20 minutes, to some friends. Its at least 1 degrees here :p
And my school is also located there. the icerink is crappy in Zwolle. Come to our town Vroomshoop and then see what a icerink we have :D

I just hope i wont freeze in the way to zwolle.

Way to divert our attention from the topic, craigix :p

PS, it's 2 degrees C here, and this is one of the colder days we've had this year...
It might have something to do with that Stockholm is close to a large body of water or that the Gulf Stream pulls in hot air from the south for us, but it's still surprising that we've managed to keep such a high temperature here.

borgqueenx said:
Bosbeetle said:
im going to Zwolle in about 20 minutes, to some friends. Its at least 1 degrees here :p
And my school is also located there. the icerink is crappy in Zwolle. Come to our town Vroomshoop and then see what a icerink we have :D

I just hope i wont freeze in the way to zwolle.

Skating on icerinks I was talking about the real skating on 'de wieden' or something, but we are definetly not there yet ;)

belterwieden2477.jpg

and sorry for the offtopic

What would the temprature be in china? I dont know where the factory is so I guess it can be from -20 to 22 degrees celcius

matzesu said:
"Wheres the global warming, when whe need it????" :unsure:
Here, November was one of the warmest and driest Novembers in recorded history. I was seriously expecting someone to start up about it as "proof" of global warming.
Then the first week of December was one of the coldest on record. :p
(and yes, I know local temperature isn't an effective guide for global temperatures, but it doesn't stop people from either side using it as such. Those arguments are usually hilarious)

currently it's 44f/7.8c, flat calm, brilliant (wintery) sunshine, and my wireless weather station says heavy cloud and rain DUH!, atmospheric pressure is 1027mb, that's nearly 3% above normal, high pressure cloud?, I think it's about time I got myself an open source weather station (or made my own)

Back