How To Get A Dev Unit.

craigx,

I tried to PM you but your Inbox is full. What's your email address so I mail you my credentials and plans?

Thanks,

I hope this doesn't lead to a deluge of unsolicited email for him (it's been brought up before), but Craig does list his business email address on the GBAX front page. If his mailbox here is full (and you have a good reason to contact him) then you might try that.

Please keep in mind that the dev boards cost a fracking fortune, so they're only selling them to a few devs for vital projects. If you don't get a response, it's not because you're being ignored.

Chip said:
I hope this doesn't lead to a deluge of unsolicited email for him (it's been brought up before), but Craig does list his business email address on the GBAX front page. If his mailbox here is full (and you have a good reason to contact him) then you might try that.

Please keep in mind that the dev boards cost a fracking fortune, so they're only selling them to a few devs for vital projects. If you don't get a response, it's not because you're being ignored.

But at least he could say why we can't get one. BTW, I know he is very busy, I'm not saying that he must do that, I'm only suggesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Craigix probably gets several hundred PM's every time he empties/cleans his PM box (considering how often it's full). He can't possibly reply to every PM. He just doesn't have the time. Even 60 PM's could easily take an hour to reply to.

Squidge said:
Craigix probably gets several hundred PM's every time he empties/cleans his PM box (considering how often it's full). He can't possibly reply to every PM. He just doesn't have the time. Even 60 PM's could easily take an hour to reply to.
I sent only email and i never get any answer for my mails... nor ACK ... so let's see when the project will be released ....
Seems there is enough developper anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back