How Much Of A Delay Is The Resistor Issue Going To Cause?

gibberish

Are you still planning to begin shipping this month?
Have the cases and boards left the factories now?
Is the Production Line ready to start or are you still sorting it out?

gibberish said:

Is there a need to open new threads always asking the same things?
Couldn't you wait until we all sorted out and have enough information to give it out officially to all you guys?
We just discovered the fault, let's just give us a day at least to make all figures and tell you then.

The mod fix takes about 2 minutes per board, so the new delay will approximately be 1400 minutes (as 700 boards had been produced so far).
Of course, there was the delay until we discovered what was wrong, but that's over already.

And yes, we still are planning to begin shipping this month.

Last edited:
Sorry for continue this thread :)
Please answer when you have time.
How many cases are ready for assembly now and when rest of first batch cases will be ready?

gibberish said:

please, avoid posting useless question... all delays were, are and will always be 2 month (futur part as been extrapolated from 2years of delay)

Last edited by a moderator:
EvilDragon said:
gibberish said:

Couldn't you wait until we all sorted out and have enough information to give it out officially to all you guys?
We just discovered the fault, let's just give us a day at least to make all figures and tell you then.

The mod fix takes about 2 minutes per board, so the new delay will approximately be 1400 minutes (as 700 boards had been produced so far).
Of course, there was the delay until we discovered what was wrong, but that's over already.

Well, if the admins on this forum were a little harder on deleting threads and warning users starting stupid threads this wouldn't be as common.

(WHAT'S MY ORDER NUMBER!?!?!)

^ I prefer useless threads over censorship. It's in the eye of the beholder. Those who post the threads obviously don't find them stupid, so they win.

All questions can usually be answered by reading the quotes thread and/or by checking here http://alec.mooo.com/lol/cxs.php

EvilDragon and the guys are working their nuts off right now with hardly any sleep. I know that things are really exciting, and we are more impatient for news than ever at this point, but we have to respect that the guys' are spread pretty thin, and if we push too much then they might burst.

I think that we should all kick back for a couple of weeks and let the news come to us.

mali said:
^ I prefer useless threads over censorship. It's in the eye of the beholder. Those who post the threads obviously don't find them stupid, so they win.

I think you are wrong. But I always do

mali said:

EvilDragon said:
Blog post coming in the next 30 minutes.
Thanks as always Ed. Your blog post rock! They normally calm the savage beast, until the next run of problems anyway. I'm really hoping I can get my Panndy this month, the wait has been way to long, but I'm hanging in there(at least until july)!

Chris

EvilDragon said:
gibberish said:
No offense to ED and Craig who are working VERY hard behind the scenes on this problem, but these are valid questions many of us want to know, but are perhaps tired or too shy to ask.

EvilDragon said:
Blog post coming in the next 30 minutes.
Cheers ED.
The produced board fix seems already decided so for myself the case production date is what i'm most curious about given the mould companies date stretching. Any latest information from Fatih's translator would be appreciated.

EvilDragon said:
gibberish said:

You've really got it in for me, for some reason :(
If you (or anyone) made frequent blog posts or sticky threads to tell us wtf is happening then I wouldnt have to ask.
I'm still waiting for the blog post that was supposed to arrive last Monday. Looks like it's about to arrive at last.

Personally, I hope I get my pandora within a week (HAH!) because I'm off to offshore Qatar until Early may.

having my pandora sitting at home in a box while I am working (and really wanting to use it) away is gonna suck.

Mr Poletski said:
Personally, I hope I get my pandora within a week (HAH!) because I'm off to offshore Qatar until Early may.

having my pandora sitting at home in a box while I am working (and really wanting to use it) away is gonna suck.

If the batteries are fully charged then sent, there is a time period in which you must use it otherwise the battery loses its capacity.
This is catalysed by having it heated up or exposed to UV.
Unless the batteries are on a "idle state" where it has little charge and needs to be fully charged before used.
Has anyone considered this?
It is actually important as I've scrapped iphone and back to using my old LG flip.
Much to my suprise the battery capacity has been depleted so much that it dies after 2 days idle, 6 minute of music or 15 minutes of talk time.
yikes :blink:

Sugar_Kane said:
All questions can usually be answered by reading the quotes thread and/or by checking here http://alec.mooo.com/lol/cxs.php

EvilDragon and the guys are working their nuts off right now with hardly any sleep. I know that things are really exciting, and we are more impatient for news than ever at this point, but we have to respect that the guys' are spread pretty thin, and if we push too much then they might burst.

I think that we should all kick back for a couple of weeks and let the news come to us.

Did anyone else picture a person being overinflated and popping with gore flying all over?

paulguy said:
Sugar_Kane said:

Did anyone else picture a person being overinflated and popping with gore flying all over?

Sounds like you've been playing too much Unreal Tournament 3....or quake 3

Back