The Carry Case And Tv Out Will Not Cause A Delay

Mithrildor

I Haz Custom Title
Website
Visit site
I guess some of you want to know this:

I emailed about some questions openpandorasales with some questions and found out something important about the carrycase.

Question:
Whats happening with the carry case and TV out cable I ordered. Will those be finished on time. If not: Will they delay the shipping of my order?

Answer:
We are expecting to ship together but if not it will not delay your order.

So the carrycase will not cause another delay YAY!

I've still not seen a pic of the case.
It may not delay the delivery of the Pandora, but will it be shipped with it?
I bought the case and in the mean time I've seen other ones that may be suitable for less. Only trouble is I don't see me telling them to change my order to a TV cable because I don't have any displays that could use it.

It's supposed to be like the GP32 one I believe, but would still like to see it.
Oh well...

If it doesn't arrive in time, you'll receive the Pandora first and the accessories later.
No big deal, but we won't hold the Pandora back because of some missing accessories for you guys ;)

I think the team would be lynched if they decided not to ship just because they didn't have the carry cases!

I Ordered a Carry Case to, whe dont have see the Case, until the last 1 Yeahr, Why? Did they ordered whitout a Prototyph?, Need the Carry Case Faktory a Protoyphe Pandora to fit it?, Or has Craig forgotten to Order it..

Yeah, I actually asked about this back in 08, as I have a few units on one order, and accessories on another. So I asked to combine both orders "ONLY" if it wouldn't hold up my units! So it's good to see that the team has already put something in place so Pandoras aren't held up waiting to fill entire orders!

Chris

Yea, knew it wouldn't delay it, they have told us that in the past, it's just a shame we still don't even have a pic of it.
Whatever happened the the one that was being made by someone from the community?
They even still about?

Mithrildor said:
Now the only thing that will delay my order is the fact Im in place 550-650 and not in the first 500 meh.

I doubt that'll have much impact to be honest. I am highly sceptical of any cases being shipped before CNY

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when the cases were not going to cause a delay, because populating the PCBs was the bottleneck ;)

Have the AV cables been shipped anywhere, or been told to "GO", or are they still sitting in a factory in China (the case manufacturing factory?) coiled like cobras read to strike?

Has anyone asked about the chargers in the last hour? Are they ready and bought, enough for each region ready to rock and roll with the Pandoras themselves?

I think the charger is the most important out of all the accessories. Not everyone is going to have a PSP (even though I do) charger laying around some where and USB charging will take too long. Hopefully, it will be included with the unit for all users.

I do remember Craig saying that he had all of the chargers.

OpenTheBox said:
I think the charger is the most important out of all the accessories. Not everyone is going to have a PSP (even though I do) charger laying around some where and USB charging will take too long. Hopefully, it will be included with the unit for all users.
I asked Jacquelyn about that when I ordered and her reply was: "Yes the Pandora includes the battery, adaptor and stylus." So it looks like we should be fine. :D

From early January;

craigix said:
We have had the PSUs for ages, I just got paranoid and opened some up to make sure they were what the CE certificate was issued for. We have seen so many PSP chargers with fake CE certificates.

Even though these came from a UK company I could not sleep last night with a sudden panic that they might be fakes too.

Any of you with cheap 3rd party PSP chargers really need to make sure the CE is real - some of the Chinese chargers are unbelievably dangerous.

So, yep, they definitely already have the chargers. There was a picture at the start of the thread that came from, too. :)

EvilDragon said:
If it doesn't arrive in time, you'll receive the Pandora first and the accessories later.
No big deal, but we won't hold the Pandora back because of some missing accessories for you guys ;)
But it is enough time to ship Pandora AND accessories in time. ;) Would save alot of shipping costs if Device and ordered accessories come in one delivery.

Back