How Many Devices Do You Carry At A Time?

How many devices do you carry at a time?

Votes: 47 31.5%

Votes: 49 32.9%

Votes: 25 16.8%

Votes: 7 4.7%

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 6-7

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 8-10

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • >10

Votes: 3 2.0%

Votes: 13 8.7%

• Total voters

Dingoo and a Chinavasion dual-SIM phone.

Unfortunately the camera on the phone isn't great (I've never understood why having a QWERTY keypad on your phone means that you need to sacrifice a decent resolution camera - any ideas?) but I have to put up with it because I don't want to have to carry around another device.

I will be replacing Dingoo with Pandora when it finally arrives.

Nokia E63 (blue) (phone)
PSP 2003 (white) CFW (16gb Micro sd in Pro duo adaptor) (games)
Archos AV500 100gb (video)
Sansa clip 8gb (music)
Dingoo (music + games)
GBA sp (silver) with supercard + 2gb sd card (games)
A-data 12GB 1" usb hard disk with Linux Mint and lxde desktop manager installed (bootable)
Huawei E160 (Vodafone k3565) usb HSDPA modem
Casio Exlim Z750 (Oops, Nearly forgot, Thanks TaG)

Plus occasionally:

EeePC 901 (20gb) with Win7 or 701 (4gb) with Linux Mint and lxde desktop manager, Depending on situation.

Trooper

Generally just a Cowon D2 w/ earbuds and headphone amp, GPS (motorcycle mounted, so I take it off the mount and throw it in my pocket when not riding) and then my 12" MSI U210 laptop when needed.

Hopefully the Pandora will remove the need for the cowon along with the laptop, but I probably would add BT 3G and BT headset if I decided to use the pandora like a smartphone (voip over 3G - I don't want people calling me directly, but sometimes I have to call people).

Phone + ipod. Then on work days I have to carry a work phone. And often work laptop. Possibly my netbook and/or camera depending where I'm going. In the summer heat (with less pockets) it's just the phone. So between 1 and 6... It'll probably stay that way when I have my Pandora. Circumstances of the day will dictate.

1. My phone
If I go on longer trips, I take my GBA SP with me as well.

I only carry my mobile phone with me. I've never actually owned a handheld console in my life. Been a PC guy ever since I got my first laptop, that one was really small and portable. Bought a PS2 instead of the GP2X to play Guitar Hero. Nowadays I don't play much on anything and I don't really like my old heavy 15" laptop that constantly overheats and have less then 1 min of battery life. I was about to buy a GP2X when I saw the Wiz and the Pandora. I hope I will be playing a lot more games on my Pandora, I've been longing for a good handheld for quite some time now.

doesnt the watch clock counts? define device and the option you want to be selected , min,avg,max.

I don't like to leave the house without the following items...

dsi-ll-xl.jpg

Nintendo DSi XL

Wiz-new.jpg

GP2X Wiz

dsg.jpg

Nintendo DS lite

And last, but not least...my SONY Ericsson Aino

sony-ericsson-aino.jpg

Oh?! and soon, of course...soon...

Pandora.jpg

2 DS? and a wiz?

you need something to spend your time besides mobile gaming ?

Awakening said:
SONY said:
dsi-ll-xl.jpg

Nintendo DSi XL

What do you think about the size of the XL, do you find it too big to be portable?
Yes, waaaaaaay too big. And although the screen size is nice...it gets little on the heavy side of bed-gaming sometimes. Awkward to hold too, as I have medium sized hands (and a small penis).

Portable/handheld/mobile gaming = Portable size

So, having said that, Pandora is the max size for portable/handheld/mobile gaming, imo. :pandora2ut4: B)

Last edited by a moderator:
SONY said:
Yes, waaaaaaay too big. And although the screen size is nice...it gets little on the heavy side of bed-gaming sometimes. Awkward to hold too, as I have medium sized hands (and a small penis).

Portable/handheld/mobile gaming = Portable size

So, having said that, Pandora is the max size for portable/handheld/mobile gaming, imo. :pandora2ut4: B)
That's a bit hard for me to believe, the Pandora is barely larger then my wallet and the XL is only a little bigger. Difficult to understand without actually holding one I guess.

No cell phones, no PDAs, no laptops, nothing.

If my Pandora arrives, it might be the first device that I'll carry around with me.

I did bring my GP32 with me on holidays, but I'm not sure that counts.

EDIT: Do watches count? I always wear a watch on my wrist.

Awakening said:
That's a bit hard for me to believe, the Pandora is barely larger then my wallet and the XL is only a little bigger. Difficult to understand without actually holding one I guess.

Yeah, I guess. *waits to hold Pandora*

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/51468-a-stranger-in-the-fog-knocks-on-craigs-door/

IMG_0244.jpg

Back