How many gadgets do you take with you?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

At one point, PSP, N-Gage QD, PDA, Hi-MD for music :D. THats 4 and way too many. Now its 2 max :p

Everyday to work my mobiblu DHH-100 5b mp3 player and my spv c500 (with at least one film on) go with me.

Sometimes, In addition to thoughs, I take either my GP32, Asus 620 ppc or my panasonic mini notebook with me depending on how i feel or whats going on that particular day.

Trooper

one beat up old nokia shitephone that doesn't even work half the time.

and I sometimes take my sony mp3 cd player along for the train.

oh, and of course the laptop I have for work, which is currently my home PC also! Only thing is it's a chunky mumma - compaq nx9010 - got some oomph but bloody heavy..

I like technology on a shoestring ;)

For Work
1. Dell Lattitude D600
2. Tungsten T2
3. iPAQ 4350
4. Ipod
5. SE P900
6. BT Keyboard

Travel
1. Zodiac 2
2. Dell D600
3. Archos AV380
4. SE P900
6. iPAQ 4350
7. Tungsten T2
8. GP32
9. ipod and travel speakers

And a crapload of chargers

I am the 5 count dude,

gp32
mp3 player
digital camera
gps
digital camcorder

six count if you count my optical mouse

B) wildo2ne

Most of you take gp32 and mp3 player? Dont you use gp32 mp3 feature? I suppose is because you have your music in cd? :D

Aiken

Fyvve posted on Apr 5 2005 at 11:01 PM said:
Everyday i take my cell phone and iPod. On trips i take gp, ipod, ds, gba, no cell phone. I hate cell phones oddly enough. Everything else with a screen and buttons captures my heart, dunno why cell phones dont.

Your Avatar is the best I've seen in a long time.

I am a big fan of bombay saphire!

my gadgets for 11 hour night shifts include

GP
DS
20 gig ide hardisk
basic mobile phone

Last edited by a moderator:
3 - (until PSP arrives)
GP32
Mobile
Blackberry
(and sometimes Bluetooth handsfree MP3 player/headset)...

I take with me :
1) GP32+4SMC(128M)+2AAbattery(for text reader,games)
2) ipaq hx 2750 + 1CF(1G) (for Internet and local lan on Bluetooth and WiFi, organazer, notepad,mp3 player,video,text reader,GP)
3) Motorola C650(for Photocamera and phone).
This is optimal choise, imho.

Only one at a time, I hate having my pockets cluttered. Normally that is a DS, phone or GP, depending on the mood. On trips it's the full package(when I can put them in a bag), MP3, phone, GP and DS. :)

I think as I own both a GP32 and Zodiac I'm allowed to post twice. I carry my Phone and my MP3 player with me.

two or three, to work every day, PSP, GP32, and Cell phone, otherwise usually 2, cell phone plus one portable system in case I get caught in some situation that would be handy to have one to play... waiting in a line or whatever.

Aiken posted on Apr 6 2005 at 06:43 AM said:
Most of you take gp32 and mp3 player? Dont you use gp32 mp3 feature? I suppose is because you have your music in cd?  :D

Aiken

I am still trying to figure out how to cram 15gigs of music on a 128 meg card. :p
Plus I listen to podcasts at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back