How Many Devices Do You Carry At A Time?

How many devices do you carry at a time?

Votes: 47 31.5%

Votes: 49 32.9%

Votes: 25 16.8%

Votes: 7 4.7%

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 6-7

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 8-10

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • >10

Votes: 3 2.0%

Votes: 13 8.7%

• Total voters

My Palm Tungsten T|5: For the Little John Emulator
My Sharp YO-380 Organizer
My SPH-M510 For the Camera
My cellphone from China for calls (IDK which company it's from)...

A Pandora will cut this number in half.

Right now a shitty Net10 phone and a Android Dev Phone 1.

I don't have cell service for my dev phone.

sony-ericsson-w910i.jpg

Just this.

yeah, Voyage 200 rocks :D
but I prefer carrying a WIZ together with it :lol:

I carry 5 actually, I voted 4 till I rechecked.

1) Sony Ericcson TM506 Phone - (blk/orange 4gig card for apps etc. $10.00 unlimited data plan w/tethering.. a real sleeper phone)
2) Dingoo (white w/8G card installed)
3) NDS (blue w/cyclods for homebrew, etc...)
4) GP2X (black w/32gig card loaded with music, movies and emu's / games)
5) Zune (brown 30 gigger, loaded with all 3 Stooges shorts, LOTR and a bunch of my fav music)

All fit nicely w/ cables, chargers and my 250 2.5" WD HD in my IC Gear over the shoulder bag.

Additionally I have a small case with various SD and micro SD cards that I carry in my pocketses.
Twiitcher

I carry my phone, but not religiously like most people. I'm perfectly happy to leave it at home. It's just some LG thing. It's decent, but I don't have a data plan or anything.

For music I have my Creative Zen Vision M (60gb), which I don't get in my car without. It's never really given me any issues, but it is a little tricky to hand over to someone else and get them to use without any explanation.

I used to have an iRiver H10!! I LOVED that player! (I had to go and drop it on cement. :( )

I did buy a DS some years ago but I gave it to my sister, so you can imagine how much I use it.

Oh, I also bought an eeePC, but I rarely use it. It's just not as powerful as I'd hoped and it's too hard for me to type on. I'll probably be taking it with me for a 10-day trip next week and then try and sell it off.

edit: We do also have an old brick-sized Game Boy in our downstairs bathroom. There are winning scores scrawled in the door on pencil. We attempted to write a song about it:
I had runs just like a race horse
The day I made my mark
Sat down on the shitter
And I made a toilet shark
Picked up my old game boy
Colored Casing but not screen
Droppin blocks in Tetris
Clearin the rows clean
The blocks kept comin faster
And my legs were gettin numb
Decided not to get up I was havin too much fun
I'm a Tetris Toilet King

I've got more rows than I've got hoes
It doesn't even hurt my nose
And my score on the old game boy shows
But in my brain I know I knows
Yes I know that you might scoff
But I'll lose my score if I turn it off

The lights were slowly dimmin
I was poopin in the dark
Haven't payed the power bill in three whole months
So I had to light a spark
Pulled out my old zippo
Listened to the ping
The gases from my ass list up
And it made a firey ring
Burnt like hell in that commode
And it suddenly did explode
I was a dethroned Tetris King

its diverent: on a normal day 1:

Sony Ericson W850i,

if i think, i would need it:

Sony Erricson W850i
Crative Laps Zen 4gb (+16gig sdhc card)

If i think i need a game, than i carry the Pandora to, but not usual every day...

Depends on where I'm going, and what you count as a 'device,' but usually I have my HTC G1, Kindle DX, and Macbook 13" Unibody. If you want to count large bluetooth headphones, I also usually carry a pair of Motorola S805s, and if you want to count portable hard drives, I have a 250GB drive in my bag as well. I think there are some other things in there too, like a small usb hub.

I don't think that the pandora will replace any of those things, but if it would allow me to not carry the bag, then that'd be great.

BlackBerry Tour, Nintendo DS Lite, and PSP-1000.

Only sometimes. Most of the time just 1 device. If I had a Pandora I would be carrying it everyday more than likely.

Two in my pockets, which is what I assumed the poll was asking for: PSP in one pocket, LG CF360 phone in the other. Between one and three in my backpack: TI-84+ SE and sometimes Nintendo DS/Gameboy Advance SP with a link cable for Pokemon battles.

Pandora will replace PSP for everything but PSP games, i.e. DJ MAX Portable. What rhythm games will the Pandora obviously run? I can think of Parappa the Rapper and D-Pad Hero in emulation.

Back