How Many Devices Do You Carry At A Time?

How many devices do you carry at a time?

Votes: 47 31.5%

Votes: 49 32.9%

Votes: 25 16.8%

Votes: 7 4.7%

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 6-7

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 8-10

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • >10

Votes: 3 2.0%

Votes: 13 8.7%

• Total voters

Just a Dell Axim X5. I can't wait for the Pandora to replace it. Occasionally I carry my laptop.

calc84maniac said:
I carry one at a time - and it's one of my various graphing calculators. Lately I've been using my TI-Nspire more often (because I turned it into a Game Boy Color without the color :p )
Can you elaborate?

Last edited by a moderator:
michaeljustman said:
Linkiboy said:
Env Touch phone + 32GB 3rd gen iPod touch + stereo bluetooth thing that you can attach external headphones to, paired to ipod touch.

I'll carry my eee pc sometimes too if I don't mind carrying a bag with me. I tether 3G off of my phone. Wish someone would hurry up and write a BT program so I can tether my ipod to the same 3g.

Couldn't you pair your phone with the computer and use Internet Connection Sharing and an ad hoc wireless network for the iPod to connect to?
Err yeah, but I meant like, so I could just pull out my iPod at any time and use my phones 3g. setting up adhoc takes time.

Well I guess I could get like a mini backpack thingy or something and leave my eee running wifi in there but generally I am wearing tight jeans with little pocket space.

Jourdy288 said:
My Palm Tungsten T|5: For the Little John Emulator
My Sharp YO-380 Organizer
My SPH-M510 For the Camera
My cellphone from China for calls (IDK which company it's from)...

A Pandora will cut this number in half.
How could it cut it in half? It doesn't have a Camera or take Calls, so it might remove 2 of them, but it itself is one, so you'd be down from 4 to three: cellphone + SPH-M510 + Pandora.

If you are thinking of a USB Camera on the Pandora, good luck finding one High speed and with any usable resolution.

Edit: btw, why carry a cellphone that you don't use as a phone, but for it's little camera? (GIS of SPH-M510 shows it as a phone). When you could have an actual camera the same size but with a better sensor? If you only need a tiny camera, then you could actually get a otg adapter and a usb camera at 1.3MP, there are a few cameras out there. Then you would be down to 2 devices.

As for me, I put 0 since my cellphone broke and I haven't had a need to replace it yet.

Tensuke said:
calc84maniac said:
I carry one at a time - and it's one of my various graphing calculators. Lately I've been using my TI-Nspire more often (because I turned it into a Game Boy Color without the color :p )
Can you elaborate?
I suspect he's talking about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rg4RdN2FAU

Tom` said:
Tensuke said:
calc84maniac said:
Can you elaborate?
Yep, that would be it. Except I'm not playing Tetris :p

calc84maniac said:
Tom` said:
Yep, that would be it. Except I'm not playing Tetris :p
I...Don't quite know what to say. Of all my hours spent making text adventure games on this thing, nothing quite compares to what I have just witnessed!
Good job to you, sir.

Back