Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

c0ncept posted on Apr 12 2005 at 08:03 PM said:
trooper posted on Apr 12 2005 at 02:33 PM said:
BB is short for Ball bearing, The type of ammunition that a bb gun fires, As well as pellets, plastic bullets etc.

Basically a kids toy.

Trooper

You wouldn't be saying that if you ever got shot by one ;)

Oh, But i have, In the shoulder and the back of the leg by two little pricks (brothers) that couldn`t stand up to me like a man, So he had to get his brother involved and their two little friends ie their two bb guns.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
diablo2 posted on Apr 8 2005 at 06:21 PM said:
mattmagoo posted on Apr 7 2005 at 03:58 PM said:
I take

- GP32
- Ipaq 2210
- USB Pen Drive
- PHILLIPS HDD 060
- Phone
Why do you take a harddrive?

I take my cell phone and my pda for gaming.

lol, its the name of a phillips MP3 player

it's crappy and i regret buying it, which is why im about to invest £120 in a Rio Karma

Last edited by a moderator:
i carry around a bunch of stuff in my bag but i should probably save the trouble and shed some of it, think i will. it's got a digital camera (for work purposes), 20 GB ipod (ooohh #@*!#(!@*# wish i bought the 40 GB - i use this more than anything!) whatever book i am reading, battery charger, and either GBA or GP32 (whichever I am into at the moment - 90% of the time GP32)

seldom have time to play with it though as I'd prefer to read if i am on the toilet, usually.. and during the day I am just too busy. pick it up now and again though! When something new and crazy comes out I always dip back in for awhile.

don't have a cell phone, i got rid of mine after a few years, I hate 'em.. I will surely have one again, no doubt (hey I live in LA, alright) but the year and a half without one has been pretty awesome..!

Back