Has Anyone Seen This?? (n64 On Gp2x)

ultraman

Still Fresh
yea i know...a lot of you are ready to come in here and flame me to death...

I was browsing GP32 Spain and saw this..seems new to me...but ive been gone for a week or two due to Christmas...If I had a GP2x i'd try it, but alas- I dont...so for those that do...why not give it a spin?

gp32 spain and the n64 emu for gp2x

gpmkimg.JPG

^^above pic is not mine..its from the thread

If this is really old news maybe a MOD could lock it or something..and in that case im sorry

Yeah, I don't think it's real. It would be interesting to see if it works, though.

Just like when the "screen shots" of Halo and the "first" GTA pics for the PSP were released, it's probably just a screen grab or .AVI being viewed on screen.

That has to be one of the worst photoshop jobs I have seen in a long time ;)

Look at the edges of the game image, they don't even match the screen especially on the left, terrible fake job, very amateur. If he wanted to make it convincing he would have just taken the image and displayed it through the built-in photo viewer on the actual GP2X rather than the dodgy cut and paste job, way more convincing :rolleyes:

This is what comes in the read me...............

Espero que no te haya molestado la broma.
Feliz día de los inocentes.

P.D:No intentes meterlo en la SD... no funciona.

Apart from it has a stick man made of circles in. What do you think it means? and if he's gon to all that trouble trying to trick us and all dont you think he could be a little more convinsing or however you spell it.

wild_eyed posted on Dec 31 2005 at 11:12 PM said:
that guy in the image should update firmware. its still showing that gay red color for power, thats so gay.

Wo what firmware can change the color of LEDS? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
That has to be one of the worst photoshop jobs I have seen in a long time ;)
That's because it is made with pure humorous objectives.

This is what comes in the read me...............

Espero que no te haya molestado la broma.
Feliz día de los inocentes.

P.D:No intentes meterlo en la SD... no funciona.

Apart from it has a stick man made of circles in. What do you think it means? and if he's gon to all that trouble trying to trick us and all dont you think he could be a little more convinsing or however you spell it.
In case you are wondering, it means something like:

I hope you haven't been ofended by the joke.
Happy innocent's day.

PD:Don't try to put it into the SD... it does not work.

Last edited by a moderator:
chances are he just expected people to be so excited by the mere visual of a 2X with Mariokart on it that they wouldnt look any further to check if it was a hoax and just believe it outright.

Of course the natural skeptics would instantly call "bullshit" on him and he'd be busted.

Back