Has anyone, at all, managed to get ahold of Craig?

Won't tell. Ordered in October 2009.

@Klumpen, i think you need to do some kind of fortune telling and guessing. If a company is so broke that there is no chance of getting any cent back, then doing anything that will incur costs to you for court & legal stuff and would be at best stupid. And we are guessing wildly in all directions, even ascribing OP Ltd. fraud.

Most people lost around 300€. Going with a payment order via court will cost around 30€ for Germans with what chances? It's like flogging a dead horse. But nethertheless i will do this. For non-European people the cost will be certainly much higher.

Everybody should consider carefully if he wants to throw more money out of the window, just to think econonmical. As discussed sending OP Ltd. a reminder is free of charge and objecting to the strike off too.

Last edited by a moderator:
it was the doomsayers claiming any legal action would result in liquidation, massive legal bills and no refunds. All three of those things have proven to be false
It's been proven you can take some action cheply or even for free (as in sending e-mail). We still don't know what would the result be for Craig and for the money.
Personally I'm lucky enough to receive my Pandora and didn't order a TV-out cable so I have no issues with OpenPandora Ltd but I'd be more than happy to see where did the money go.

it was the doomsayers claiming any legal action would result in liquidation, massive legal bills and no refunds. All three of those things have proven to be false
It's been proven you can take some action cheply or even for free (as in sending e-mail). We still don't know what would the result be for Craig and for the money.

Personally I'm lucky enough to receive my Pandora and didn't order a TV-out cable so I have no issues with OpenPandora Ltd but I'd be more than happy to see where did the money go.
Yes, and that's all the point I was trying to make. There is no risk in trying.The people suggesting otherwise are talking out their asses and only doing Craig a favor.

It's good to see that people are pursuing this.  With enough interest it will stop the company from getting struck off and make someone actually look at his books.  There will be nothing there of course but there are certainly some legal questions he might have to answer to.

The ECC requested more details from me (ordering information, payment confirmation, exchanges with OpenPandora LTD and OpenPandora GbmH) before they could get back to me to tell me what I can do.

I'll keep you posted.

Wow, they're quick! I already have an answer!

Sort version:

Open Pandora Ltd is still responsible for the delivery or refund of the product. 

It's unlikely they'll agree to refund it.

The case will be handed to the UK ECC to see if they can be of any assistance.

Back