Where To Get A Boxed Copy Of Blue Angelo?

DaveC

Internal Development
I was wondering where to get a copy of Blue angelo?

I don't want it from Shibuya. Why? because I ordered it when it was released, and to this day I haven't received it, and never will. I contacted them and got nothing but stall tactics and excuses of why I don't have it. I don't think they ever sent it to me. I called the post office with the bogus? tracking number they gave me and they told me it never even entered the country. Finaly I had to call my CC company to get my money back after almost two months of BS.

So does anyone know a DECENT place that I can order it from? Craig IX? Lik-Sang? I am in the US .

Thanks, I would like to have this game.

DaveC posted on Feb 23 2005 at 05:54 AM said:

I don't want it from Shibuya. Why? because I ordered it when it was released, and to this day I haven't received it, and never will. I contacted them and got nothing but stall tactics and excuses of why I don't have it. I don't think they ever sent it to me. I called the post office with the bogus? tracking number they gave me and they told me it never even entered the country. Finaly I had to call my CC company to get my money back after almost two months of BS.

So does anyone know a DECENT place that I can order it from? Craig IX? Lik-Sang? I am in the US .

Just a small information:
I'm in good contact with Shibuya. Everyone else here got the game from there, so I'm sure they sent it out to you and it somehow got lost - this can happen.
I don't know exactly what happened, I just know that they even offered you to send you another copy (for free) - but as you already contacted the CC company and reported them as fraud they didn't do that (what I certainly do understand).

So I don't want to blame you for lying nor want I blame them for sending or not, but it really takes time to find out where a package went (when it was lost) and I don't know when you reported them first that it didn't arrive.
But this can take at least a few weeks...

But, as said, I'm pretty sure they sent it out.

Last edited:
HardcoreGamer.net was selling copies of the game for a while but it looks like they are out of stock. You might want to write them a letter and see if they will be restocking soon.

I bought my copy from Shibuya and recieved it with no problems (except that it cost $92USD!!). I'm sure they sent it to you and it got lost. Your best bet is to just contact them again and explian everything to them and try and get a free copy. If not then your only choice at the moment is to go through Shibuya.

Or you could always wait for the GBA version (whenever that comes out).

Sorry I'm not much help.

That is wierd because my cousin has ordered from them a few times and he got his stuff with no problems and they are reliable. It most probably did get lost then!! I can't find any other sites that sell it either by the way :unsure:

EvilDragon posted on Feb 23 2005 at 12:15 PM said:
DaveC posted on Feb 23 2005 at 05:54 AM said:

I don't want it from Shibuya.  Why? because I ordered it when it was released, and to this day I haven't received it, and never will.  I contacted them and got nothing but stall tactics and excuses of why I don't have it.  I don't think they ever sent it to me.  I called the post office with the bogus? tracking number they gave me and they told me it never even entered the country.  Finaly I had to call my CC company to get my money back after almost two months of BS.

So does anyone know a DECENT place that I can order it from?  Craig IX?  Lik-Sang?  I am in the US .

Just a small information:
I'm in good contact with Shibuya. Everyone else here got the game from there, so I'm sure they sent it out to you and it somehow got lost - this can happen.
I don't know exactly what happened, I just know that they even offered you to send you another copy (for free) - but as you already contacted the CC company and reported them as fraud they didn't do that (what I certainly do understand).

So I don't want to blame you for lying nor want I blame them for sending or not, but it really takes time to find out where a package went (when it was lost) and I don't know when you reported them first that it didn't arrive.
But this can take at least a few weeks...

But, as said, I'm pretty sure they sent it out.

I am definetly not lying. I have the messages to prove that I made payment, and the tracking number that they gave me that can be checked to prove that I never received it. I am not dishonest and would have just prefered to have the game by now and not this hassle.

I told them the last week of January that I didn't receive anything and it was presumed lost. I ordered on Jan 7. They told me they would check into it. So here it is almost a month after that and STILL no answer of where my game is (was). I called the post office on my end and it took all of 30 seconds for them to tell me that the package was never scanned in in the US. I can't see how it would take the French post 3 weeks to do the same thing.

I just reached my boiling point the other night and was tired of the excuses and waiting. I think I waited long enough and gave them plenty of time to act. It wasn't until I sent the message monday saying that I was going to reverse the charge that they acted and said they would send another game out. It was already too late though. If I didn't say that they would have still been stringing me along. Obviously I don't expect them to send anything out now.

If by some fluke or miracle and the lost package did show up next week, I would certainly pay them for it, I am not a thief. I just want the game and am willing to pay for it, it seems that that is a tall order though. Hardly anyone sells it anywhere, which is stupid as they are limiting their own sales.

So now I am looking for a place to get the game, if anyone has some good experiences with another place please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
kingmidas81 posted on Feb 23 2005 at 05:47 PM said:
HardcoreGamer.net was selling copies of the game for a while but it looks like they are out of stock. You might want to write them a letter and see if they will be restocking soon.

I bought my copy from Shibuya and recieved it with no problems (except that it cost $92USD!!). I'm sure they sent it to you and it got lost. Your best bet is to just contact them again and explian everything to them and try and get a free copy. If not then your only choice at the moment is to go through Shibuya.

Or you could always wait for the GBA version (whenever that comes out).

Sorry I'm not much help.

I don't think Shibuya would send anything to me anymore under the current circumstances.

Play the GBA version on a small low resolution screen? thanks but no thanks.

So Shibuya sent you out another one?
What are you complaining about. Sometimes you have to stay on top of things if you want them done right. Shibuya is the LONE DISTRIBUTER of Blue Angelo and I have never (besides you) heard of someone not recieving thier order. Thats a decent track record. Why dont you wait and see if the one they resent to you shows up. It took mine like three weeks to show up in the usa. You should just relax and come to terms with the fact that,

SHIBUYA IS A GOOD COMPANY AND IF YOU WANT BLUE ANGLEO, THEN THEY ARE YOU ONLY OPTION!!

The sooner you realize that, the sooner you will be playing the game.

kingmidas81 posted on Feb 23 2005 at 09:09 PM said:
So Shibuya sent you out another one?
What are you complaining about. Sometimes you have to stay on top of things if you want them done right. Shibuya is the LONE DISTRIBUTER of Blue Angelo and I have never (besides you) heard of someone not recieving thier order. Thats a decent track record. Why dont you wait and see if the one they resent to you shows up. It took mine like three weeks to show up in the usa. You should just relax and come to terms with the fact that,

SHIBUYA IS A GOOD COMPANY AND IF YOU WANT BLUE ANGLEO, THEN THEY ARE YOU ONLY OPTION!!

The sooner you realize that, the sooner you will be playing the game.

No, they WERE going to send another one out, but didn't because after 6 weeks I had to dispute the charge, their offer was a day too late. Yours took three weeks, after 6 weeks I received nothing.

Back