Gp32z Is Closing Down

tshroom posted on Jul 26 2006 at 04:51 AM said:
Damn. I was going to order mine from there. Now they are closing up. I might wait a while before I order now.. Maybe a new distributor will pop up.

These guys have them in the US. They also have them in an actual store to just go in and buy if you are in the Chicago area.

http://www.modchipman.com/miscellaneous-c-...69c59e40c986ebf

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent an e-mail asking them about their policy on dead pixels, but never received a reply. And the only Canadian distributor only accepts Paypal :blink: , so I bought mine from Play-Asia...

Damn! They refunded my order and said "I'm sorry however these items are out of stock." :(

No power supply or blue angelo for me :(

Got my order today and the GP32 games ARE full retail boxed!!!! Blue Angelo is simply amazing, one of the best handheld games I've ever played...seriously.

I also got the GP2X case, very nice. The order came Priority mail in 2 days, even though shipping was only about $2. Thanks GP32z, I'll miss you! :lol: gp32_console

As the shipping supplies decreased we resulted in shipping packages in any way possible. :p

I'd like to thank you all for the support you guys have given us. Its been a fantastic experience and a pleasure to be part of the Gp32 Gp2x community. :)

Jr2swiss posted on Jul 29 2006 at 02:37 AM said:
As the shipping supplies decreased we resulted in shipping packages in any way possible. :p

I'd like to thank you all for the support you guys have given us. Its been a fantastic experience and a pleasure to be part of the Gp32 Gp2x community. :)
Thanks for everything, and best of luck to you in the future. You will be missed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back