More Updates

Azure said:
Could somebody post the reorder e-mail (minus the sensitive re-ordering details) for the sake of Pandora-related information/updates?
Look at post# 71. It's actually no real letter, it's a Google Checkout message.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I wait for an email, and then it has reorder details in it, then I reorder, then I get my Pandora :)

Excellent.

YokoZar said:
So, I wait for an email, and then it has reorder details in it, then I reorder, then I get to wait for my Pandora another 6 months :)

Excellent.
Fixed :p

Just saw my reorder email today. So now I'm back to waiting for my P, and I've come out of it AU$13 better off thanks to conversion rates.

All the best to Craig & co getting them finished off and here's to no more hiccups (please).

Kyosys said:
YokoZar said:
So, I wait for an email, and then it has reorder details in it, then I reorder, then I get to wait for my Pandora another 6-8 months, possibly another reorder, and then I get it.

Excellent.
Fixed :p

Not quite. I think it's all worth it in the long run though.

same here, I suppose maybe it's more accurate that some people ordering from certain sources have a better chance of getting their reorder email sooner. I know I sent my preorder in within 5 minutes of the website going up and I still havent gotten mine yet so it's obviously not just the US getting their emails first.

Add me to the list of people in the US without a re-order email. As much as I want to support this project and I definitely can't wait to get this gizmo, they're sure not making it easy!

chip said:
[...]Reorders are happening now, slowly. We're sending out details and a reorder URL to customers one at a time, starting with US customers. [...]

White Demon said:
Just saw my reorder email today. So now I'm back to waiting for my P, and I've come out of it AU$13 better off thanks to conversion rates.

All the best to Craig & co getting them finished off and here's to no more hiccups (please).

:blink:
Are you guys done with the US? Did verizon delete my email?
:unsure:

masoukishi said:
chip said:
[...]Reorders are happening now, slowly. We're sending out details and a reorder URL to customers one at a time, starting with US customers. [...]

White Demon said:

:blink:
:unsure:

I would wait for a bit, but if you are worried just email OpenPandora/Craig/His Cronies/Jaquelyn

masoukishi said:
No, emails are still going out. When everything has been sent, we'll make an announcement and we'll work with anybody who missed the email for whatever reason. After that we'll probably go back through and email anybody who hasn't repaid yet again just to make sure they got the info.

Believe me, it is in our best interest to make sure everybody has ample opportunity to pay for their Pandora.

Cretin said:
Add me to the list of people in the US without a re-order email. As much as I want to support this project and I definitely can't wait to get this gizmo, they're sure not making it easy!
Sit back and do nothing while you wait for your email. It doesn't get a whole lot easier than that. You want they should massage your feet while you wait? Serve iced tea? Deliver a little mint on a fancy pillow? :p

WizardStan said:
Cretin said:
Sit back and do nothing while you wait for your email. It doesn't get a whole lot easier than that. You want they should massage your feet while you wait? Serve iced tea? Deliver a little mint on a fancy pillow? :p

Actually, I'd prefer a chocolate on my pillow instead of a mint. Like the ones they put on your pillow at the Ritz Carlton. ;P

-God Ginrai

Chip said:
masoukishi said:
No, emails are still going out. When everything has been sent, we'll make an announcement and we'll work with anybody who missed the email for whatever reason. After that we'll probably go back through and email anybody who hasn't repaid yet again just to make sure they got the info.
Given that I've yet to receive any emails, either due to my signing up to the pandora newsletter through my gmail account or by using the same address with my pre-order, what kind of confidence do you have that this will actually work?

The only emails I've had from GBAX are when they've replied to my mails sent to them.

D.

Dunny said:
Chip said:
masoukishi said:
Given that I've yet to receive any emails, either due to my signing up to the pandora newsletter through my gmail account or by using the same address with my pre-order, what kind of confidence do you have that this will actually work?

The only emails I've had from GBAX are when they've replied to my mails sent to them.

D.

I'm in a similar e-mail situation. I got the newsletters, but I never got e-mails from GBAX as far as my order was concerned, except when they were replying to messages I sent. The first time I sent an e-mail asking about that, they said that it was because I had left the e-mail place blank on my order, and that they had now added the e-mail I just sent the question from to my information. Yet I never did get my e-mail saying that I needed to re-order, until I sent an e-mail after Christmas and I got a reply back with the re-order e-mail attached.

EDIT: Quick note, I'm not griping or trying to give GBAX a hard time. This is just an observation of mine. I don't feel that GBAX has done anything wrong.

-God Ginrai

Dunny said:
Chip said:
masoukishi said:
No, emails are still going out. When everything has been sent, we'll make an announcement and we'll work with anybody who missed the email for whatever reason. After that we'll probably go back through and email anybody who hasn't repaid yet again just to make sure they got the info.Given that I've yet to receive any emails, either due to my signing up to the pandora newsletter through my gmail account or by using the same address with my pre-order, what kind of confidence do you have that this will actually work?

D.
Fair enough, and I get your point but all you have to do is wait for the announcement: then if you still haven't received an email, get in touch with them. As Chip says, they actually want you to pay so they will do whatever is necessary.

And you can be confident the announcement will be published on the community blog...

TaG said:
Dunny said:
Chip said:
masoukishi said:
No, emails are still going out. When everything has been sent, we'll make an announcement and we'll work with anybody who missed the email for whatever reason. After that we'll probably go back through and email anybody who hasn't repaid yet again just to make sure they got the info.Given that I've yet to receive any emails, either due to my signing up to the pandora newsletter through my gmail account or by using the same address with my pre-order, what kind of confidence do you have that this will actually work?

D.
Fair enough, and I get your point but all you have to do is wait for the announcement: then if you still haven't received an email, get in touch with them. As Chip says, they actually want you to pay so they will do whatever is necessary.

And you can be confident the announcement will be published on the community blog...
I'm just waiting for the information about what is happening with the Amex situation to pop up, seeing as how I'm one of the unlucky people who ordered with an Amex. <_<

-God Ginrai

Back