More Updates

They should be sorting the Amex situation any time now - Chip said "this week" at the start of this thread (3rd Jan). He also said don't worry, you'll get your Pandora, so again you might as well relax.

(Any news Chip?)

TaG said:
They should be sorting the Amex situation any time now - Chip said "this week" at the start of this thread (3rd Jan). He also said don't worry, you'll get your Pandora, so again you might as well relax.

(Any news Chip?)
That did help me calm down when I saw that announcement. I am a lot more calm now, but I'm still waiting for the information, because it does still pertain to me. I'm not rushing for it or anything, I'm simply stating that I am waiting to find out.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just heard from Debs that they're only about 10% done with reorders. It's going to take a while folks, just sit tight.

And with that, I shall wait. Thanks for the update Chip! I was getting antsy for a moment. :D~

Chip said:
I've just heard from Debs that they're only about 10% done with reorders. It's going to take a while folks, just sit tight.

:ph34r:

(I couldn't find "shock")

Umm, thanks Chip. Crossing fingers, toes, etc. now :)

Maybe they're going in queue order this time? Because I'm in Australia, and got my re-order email last week (and a confirmation that they've matched it all up to my order number yesterday).

i do hope i can add TV out cable to my order. My original order was for extra battery, case, dev fund, and of course the pandora. After reading this thread it looks like we only get a 're order' email. Would be nice to have it all in one order than have to do a seperate order which could take quite long and cost more in terms of shipping (as its an individual order)

djmaddis said:
i do hope i can add TV out cable to my order.

Shouldn't be a problem. I added a TV cable a few days after my original order but this was missing from the reorder mail. I just replied saying so and they added it, then sent me a new payment request.

White Demon said:
Maybe they're going in queue order this time?

Sure looks like it. I had a pretty early preorder and got the reorder mail/payment request 5th January.

Back