Gp32X Is Not Good Enough

GunPei2X said:
I may be fuzzy on this, but Nova, didn't you start OpenXile to break away from GP32X?

Kind of, but it was at the time when GP32x went down and we weren't sure if it was ever coming back. In the end it evolved into a news blog for open source consoles (again it used to have Pandora, but Gruso was doing such a good job with PandoraPress). We did trial a forum for a couple weeks, but ultimately it was not a good idea, at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
BXMediaOne229530file.jpg

fusion_power said:
Separate Pandora Forum?

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/forum/61-pandora/

DONE!

Any Questions? ;)

Get out of my bookmarks, you reading my emails too, that really wasn't me dressed as Ms. Muffet I swear.

I'm only on page 4 of this thread and all I can say is WOW! I just want a cool device that has cool software and is usable. Hope as I turn the pages here this gets closer to a happy or at least entertaining ironic ending.

xopher said:
fusion_power said:
Separate Pandora Forum?

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/forum/61-pandora/

DONE!

Any Questions? ;)

Get out of my bookmarks, you reading my emails too, that really wasn't me dressed as Ms. Muffet I swear.

I'm only on page 4 of this thread and all I can say is WOW! I just want a cool device that has cool software and is usable. Hope as I turn the pages here this gets closer to a happy or at least entertaining ironic ending.

Surprise twist:

I can't mask my feelings anymore. I love you, darling!

I was thinking after finishing reading through this, it would make sense to have the two forums. I look at the maemo community and n900. A device manufactured by a company where the device receives it's value more from the community. I don't understand why the Pandora or any other device be the same way.

The community has their forums they complain about manufacturer and develop/port good things there. The manufacturer has their own forums for support and other products but there is also community driven support on the other forums. No big deal, the rest is drama.

When are you drama queens going to stop fucking bickering and just play your stupid games

We can bicker about it as much as we like but this isn't a democracy and it won't make a difference.

If Craig thinks it's a good idea then good for him, he can go ahead and do what he wants. We can also choose to ignore it if we want.

PoisonedV said:
When are you drama queens going to stop fucking bickering and just play your stupid games
Wait a second... You mean the bitching on this forum is not what I paid 250 bucks for? There's actually some kind of video game to be had?

Man, this changes everything!

PoisonedV said:

Welcome back B)

mali said:
Already done a while ago ;)
He won't be notified about it though.
Searching the forum by string 'quasist*' every day is better than any notification.

mali said:
Hey, dude. How's the weather where you come from?
I have weather option disabled to raise the framerate.

How did you go from "I already stepped down from being a mod" to unbanning Quasist and PoisonedV? :<

They have always been my favorites and I don't understand why they did a permaban anyway ;)

Exophase said:
How did you go from "I already stepped down from being a mod" to unbanning Quasist and PoisonedV? :<

It's quite simple really, craig's departure has caused the forums to go absolutely flipping mad.

Back