Gngeo V0.7a B4

It´s like 40 % better than before i would say :)

I am very happy with this new release, i hope that soon we will have an alpha release with no hangs.

Thank you man. :)

In software development, the alpha release actually comes before the beta release..no big deal though

Jaguarandine said:
In software development, the alpha release actually comes before the beta release..no big deal though
Yes, you are right.It was my fault.

I mean stable oficial public release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rivroner said:
Jaguarandine said:

You shouldn't listen to purple goat, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

sam fisher said:
Rivroner said:
Jaguarandine said:

You shouldn't listen to purple goat, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

[****] you
maybe so, but Jaguarandine was able to point it out in a very mature way, look up to him :angry:

alpha can also have the meaning "most significant" or "leading"
ie "alpha male"

imhotep said:
Alpha, beta, gamma, delta.... it's all Greek to me!
Yeah, I can't seem to understand a single iota of this. Theta-lking of such an-chi-ent language is rho-tau-ting my mind - I'm getting psi-ched.

pepone said:
Indeed, mslug is still the most demanding game. For me it work nearly all the time @60fps @22050, but in some scene, the framerate drop heavily (when you meet the first chopper for example).
It's always ok @11025 (and a that's a lot better than before :) )
I actually noticed it right in the beginning when your character is parachuting in. The speed at which he falls fluctuates with sounds that are being played. This dissappears with 11025. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

sound always seemed to be a big source of speed slowdown so making this dual core seemed to be the natural choice to speed up the already great emulator. glad you went that way. speed is fantastic just need to make things more stable for the public release and neo geo will be running much better than i ever expected it to on the gp2x. you rock pepone

Tbh, I think complete support for all neo geo games is more important than the speed gains with dual core (excellent as it is mind).

Theres only a few games that dont seem to work properly.

How hard would it be to get overtop working Pepone? Any idea where the problem might be?

(theres also a beat em up that doesnt work either but forgot which one).

DaveC said:
pepone said:
Indeed, mslug is still the most demanding game. For me it work nearly all the time @60fps @22050, but in some scene, the framerate drop heavily (when you meet the first chopper for example).
It's always ok @11025 (and a that's a lot better than before :) )
I actually noticed it right in the beginning when your character is parachuting in. The speed at which he falls fluctuates with sounds that are being played. This dissappears with 11025. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Do you use the ramhack option?
Edit: Or vsync? It have a impact on speed for now.

Just downloaded latest version.

Okay, AOF3 is amazing now! Once all the GFX is cached in from the SD card, it's like 50FPS+, usually 60FPS @ 200Mhz! Wow! It's so damn smooth!

Stakes Winner where sound wasn't previously working, now has full sound! Wow! Brilliant!

Great work! This is really fantastic!

Beta 5 no good for me. I was getting sound fx on beta 4, but no music. Now I am getting no sound at all!

Just gonna try this now.

Edit: its complaining about my romset :S What does that mean?

Edit2: lol, this just destroyed my 2x, its behaving like the batts are gone when they arent :S

Back