Gdc Update

Alex. said:
Game_over said:
I know my old school over at UAT has/is buying some GP2Xs, learning how to use them and going to create a customized class on opensource homebrew, they have one for GBA and Gamecube dev when Nintendo donated some devkits to the school which is not often done buy them, outside of Digipen. but that's getting a little off topic.
I remember someone (a university staff?) talking about that a while back. Do you know any details about how that worked out?

I hope it was Mike he would have got the ball rolling sooner. maybe have them move on to using the pandora sometime during the fall months, I should try to make their tech forum. It's possible that they may have added some units to their equipment library so student could check them out. I'm sure if they got anything it's the F-100 though given the time I talked with Mike about it. I'm glad F-200 support for stuff becoming to be the norm now.

Last edited by a moderator:
fusion_power said:
Game_over said:
You are correct programming is not the only way contribute to this community people can beta test, or just simple show how cool their system is to there friends helping it grow. There are a bunch of ways to contribute.
While years of various coding-lessons in school I've found out, that I have no talent in coding, not Pascal or C or Assembler or whatever. ^^""" I've tried it hard but I think I haven't the right genes for coding. Would be cool because I have more time than most of the coders here. But at least I have the "skill" to find bugs in programs, even when I'm not searching for it. :D And I can do a little bit GFX stuff. Nothing special but I like good old 2D Jump'n Run graphics with alot of Parallax-Layers. :) And sometimes I have some crazy Ideas :lol:
Yes, I think everyone can do a little bit for the Homebrew Comunity. :)

P.S.: impressive IGF works. I like this one: http://www.kokoromi.org/fez looks like It would be great for Pandora to. ^_^

Fez kicks ass I love the music in it especially. Yeah I guess my main feeling of saying all I've said, while I was on my "Creative High" from GDC, is simply I love this community and I am excited for the Pandora, and we should be prepared to step up and do something, anything, to make it's launch memorable and awesome. But I know we are going to do that. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back