Full Version Of Vektar

Sonistar posted on Aug 13 2006 at 07:49 PM said:
0_0 im doing the same -_- thought that was original -_-,

It's how some good developers go, I usually think "Hmm... lets make it only slightly challenging for me, then make a mode that's challenging for me and call it INSANE"

Last edited by a moderator:
hm ... i think i need a new stick, 'cause the ship doesn't really respond to my input ... damn you non clicking stick. And craig ... you're evil, because i have to study and the demo sucked some time out of my day :)

sonistar did you design levels for the commercial vectar or does the game include a level editor or allow you to create your own levels fairly easily?

If a game can always be added to with level packs and such than i really consider that a good value. it would be hard for me to buy a pc game knowing that i'm stuck with only what came in the box.

the game looks great and im going to try the new demo very soon. im very much thinking of buying this game no matter what but a level editor would make this a game every gp2x owner needs to have.

@jbrodack - no i didnt design the levels for vektar, i applied for it but i think i never got it because of no experience. Thankfully nick gave me a chance in allowing me to do all of the KK2x levels.

What you could maybe do is request this to craigix, he may consider adding a level editor in the future, or maybe even just a new level (i cant possibly imagine how hard the levels will be then)

Woo! Mine literally arrived 5 minutes ago :D Great!

On the X issue, though, I had it work ingame :(
I'd just beaten the first boss and the screen of text was showing and I instinctively pressed 'X' to skip it, but it quit and didn't save my progress (only first level, though, so not too upset).
Was this fixed in the patch? Can somebody else try to repeat this for me? It was an immediate quit to the menu.

Hooray for the first commercial game!

Edit: Further Thoughts:
One thing I was expecting with the commercial games was that they would autorun the game on startup; giving a cartridge experience.
Is this something you might try out in future, craig?

I've done it myself, but the only flaw is that it looks like the game restarts the menu without --disable-autorun, so Vektar restarts immediately and I have to continue playing :p

Back