Franko's nonsense

Quick!  Somebuddy make me a Moderator.  I need to remove my threads - hey!  I'm naked.

Oh this is just disgusting and not indicative of a real poster here.

PLEASE can a Moderator delete post # 21???   For the love of all that is holy....

There.  Now that I've degraded myself enough, can't we all become friends?  I'm personally appreciative of pandora posters that give so much - in time and coding games and apps - the "giving" is the most important thing in this open community and I don't think that it's said enough, but THANK YOU ALL for your great work that you give selflessly to the community - I'm in awe of THAT.  YOU inspire me. GIVING is a good thing.

I'm pretty sure you're glutton for punishment. Next time its a ban. ~Wally

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!   I finally got a warning point!  I'll wear it as a badge of honor.   :)

Thank you, Wally.

Do as you please.. Next time it is a ban though ~ Wally 

Edit 1 : Ban away

Edit 2: Read (all of) my posts, and try to figure out if I'm a detriment to the Pandora society...t
hen do your tough-guy routine.  You're a cool dude, but maybe you're just bored or something - delete me already.  I'm gone and you wont have to deal with my help and orders and advice and anything.  Waaaahhhh.  It's just too easy.

I don't care about deleted posts and I don't care about warning posts, but it's just so chicken-shit of you or any Mod to do this.  At least fess-up and talk about it.  That's all I ever want.  LOL...for the last time, I don't care.  I'm enjoying the process.

What is your problem? You are breaking forum rules by derailing threads. Another mod took action and hid the posts.

You're also disrupting us from our spare time and doing our job here.

You have no idea....I was just talking to Steven.  I also wondered how I could pay for his game (It looks cool, but I don't like PayPal now).

Go ahead and do whatever you are going to do.

Ridiculous.  

I'm enjoying the people here, the information that is flowing is nice, and I think that I got distracted by Kumaki - I want other fellow forum members to help her out.  I'm not sure why, but she has something to give and learn to - I'm not a complete A-Hole...just an inquisitive one.   ;)

Well, then bless you too, Wally.  Good luck on your Moderating and watch me closely - I might snap at any second.

I'm enjoying the people here, the information that is flowing is nice, and I think that I got distracted by Kumaki - I want other fellow forum members to help her out.  I'm not sure why, but she has something to give and learn to - I'm not a complete A-Hole...just an inquisitive one.   ;)
Believe me, We've tried and I don't really want to go into this any further. I've got nothing against Kumaki but I really don't have the time to help her (also continue chasing your rule breaking dance xD). I have a major project on the go that will make some people very happy. Can't talk about it.. G14 Classified ;)

I don't think trolling or badgering the mods is a good idea as you do have a decent history here. Can we stop the attempt trolling now please? :)

Wally: "You're also disrupting us from our spare time and doing our job here"

ME(Franko): Okay, Moderator Policeman.  Do what you want to.

You're ruining my vibe man.  I'm not like this.

Remember when I said that any Mod can delete any of my posts for any reasons and I wouldn't care?  I was right - I don't care.   :D  

Good luck with your whole power-trip there, Wally.  Maybe the other Mods want to remove me now too?  I'd love that.  Fire away.

I like you already sir. <3 

BTW Power trips are no fun to me. I'm here for the community. When you go posting stuff like you did above then you'll trigger some response from me because..

thinkofthechildren.jpg

Not that this makes any sense right now. Too tired.

Back