Franko's nonsense

Teeeh hhheee!  I love this!  Thank you all!  Without Wally and Binky, this wouldn't have been possible.

Now, let's get down to business.  North Korea has nukes aimed at Craig's house.  What do we do?

Reaction!?

campjellyjam-s.jpg

This is not Camp Jellyjam afterall ;)

P.S I like your Avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sit down here, Wally...you can be our first guest.  So how did you learn of the Pandora?  What interested you in it?

Just be yourself - stop fidgeting.

Holy crap.  You gave nothing to the interview.  Thanks a lot.

Now a spot from our Sponsor - Koala Juice.  When you want a taste of eucalyptus and animal hair, why not try Koala Juice?  Seems weird to me but whatever...Oh  (holds up green can with a Koala ear hanging off of it).  It's minty fresh.  Sorry, they make me say that.  So, what's the Pandora like, Wally?

My producer keeps scheduling "mutes" and "Mods" - that's reprehensible!  I want talent... Oh geeez.

I learnt of the Pandora from one of Exophase's rants on a random PSP IRC channel. I was very interested in the hardware and how it is opensource =) (and the N64 emulation that doesn't quite take the cake).

D:

Hate to ask this, but is franko a "unique" person? i e... Original IP? Or is it an alternate account for someone else on this board?

I can sense a certain person's posting style that makes me think this is a Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde situation going on.

Just a thought.

Can't remember.. was a long time ago. It was in some PSP IRC channel. I think it was Exophase (Shoot me if i'm wrong Exophase)

Hate to ask this, but is franko a "unique" person? i e... Original IP? Or is it an alternate account for someone else on this board? I can sense a certain person's posting style that makes me think this is a Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde situation going on. Just a thought.
It is an original account =)

That's an incredibly interesting story, Wally.  Exophase is (looks down at the card) a very brilliant man, full of computer knowledge and things.  Monster Cameron wrote that last word.  Yeah, I have writers.

Welcome, gentlemen! Have a seat on this pee-stained couch that Wally brought - I like it, but then I don't have to sit in it.

Sooo, Milkshake.  Why do you like tits and trampolines? 

"Android" - It's nice to finally talk - I think that there are donuts and coffee in the break room, but you don't need it you smart and crazy bastard... so WHY the "android" name?  Must've seemed futuristic back in the day...

Good choice  :rolleyes:  

I'm enjoying the imaginary banter that isn't going about here....my set is haunted.  

The coffee table doesn't even have coffee.  That's how spooky this is.

So no one likes to be introspective?  I guess not.

I like this device and I'm not leaving, but you can kick me off of PTV.  That's right - Pandora Television.  Smart questions and smart answers.  It's all HERE on retarded Franko's nonsense!  WoohOOO!

Pfft... I'm a robot... Duh!
Oh....I wasn't sure about that angle.  It's interesting.  So what drew you to the Pandora project?

Sorry, I need a producer and he or she needs to keep pressing the refresh button.  Sometimes I miss posts.. You were saying that you liked to paint your weiner green on Halloween?  Seems a bit risque.

Android, do you mind if I call you Android?  Are you just another phallic symbol?  Women and men's anuses want to know.  You look like decent sort (woman runs up and whispers something into my ear)..OhhHH!  He definitely looks like a something that we can't say on air....WHO is our next guest?  Joe the Camel?!?!?  Are you F'ing kidding me?!?!?

Great, PokeParadox and Wally are here - sit down, gentlemen.

Nice to see you... What brings you both by?  The hit PTV show of course.

I learned basic on an ATARI 800 when I was just a wee lad, and I used "poke" commands...is that where you got the name, or is it something else?

Keep talking, and I'll make you both some margaritas.  Who cares if it's too strong?  The customers just want the truth and real feelings.

Alright, Elwing and Steveway, sit on down!

Tell me about yourselves.  Elwing, what is with the rabbits?  Steveway, what is with people that try to solve wifi problems?  That's not funny...

makes me wonder how a rabbit rawr...
It's a normal or even smaller rawr I would I guess.  I like to talk to interesting people, and you're on our first show, so can we talk like regular people here?  Why the love affair with rabbits, OR how did you learn about the Pandora?

I enjoy good banter sir and you delivered the normal crickets that this show is famous for.  Congrats for being a stellar guest.

Back