[RESOLVED] Just Joined and :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doughnut

Hello

I just became a member of this forum and some moderator by the name of sony has added

me as a friend, well I do not want this and I never asked for this.

Who ever you are mate please do NOT add me as friend without asking.

Last edited:
You can change your settings so that friends are only added if you approve them.

Click on "Remove me as a friend"

easy

Hello

Thank you, just did both.

Who is he ? I noticed he is a mod but is he the forum owner ? Only say that because on looking through

the forums he posts so much, and locks lots of threads for what seems to be no apparent reason, looks as though

he may be a nuisance and could be the first to be added to my ignore list already.

Good way to start on a new forum, a mod/owner hacking me off from the start :(

Last edited:
SONY just being friendly as he is, goodjob he didn't send you his picture in a bra yet
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif

Hello

I just became a member of this forum and some moderator by the name of sony has added

me as a friend, well I do not want this and I never asked for this.

Who ever you are mate please do NOT add me as friend without asking.
This has now been resolved, so I'll have to lock this one up.

I'll leave you with this quote that provides instructions on how to protect yourself from this ever happening to you again.

If you click on the little arrow next to your username, in the top right-hand corner of each page, to pull down the drop-down menu, and click on "My Settings", followed by "Profile" (you'll see it when you get there), there is an option there to allow you to approve friend requests.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back