Finding a proper name and logo :)

2ibf72s.png

@b_o_b, what you mean like the silver Pandora's made now? You'd rather they kept them just plain black?
Yes, I prefer black. I can live with silver, but I hope no toys'R'us colours will be used. 

Still like this one by FaeMinx best

Pyragon15.jpg
Yes, I like that one too. Just seems so familiar...
I like it as well

some names comes to mind [for future P2]: 

PlayQube 

XCube

Qbic

Cubic

SquarePlay

SquareDrive

Square

Squarenix

Nix

SqrCube

bf55sj.png

Still like this one by FaeMinx best

Pyragon15.jpg
 This one would work very well for all sorts of scalability and for embossing onto the lid of P2
I like the top one. That d b open top box design is perfect.

On the lid - would you want it right side up to the user with the lid closed OR right side up to someone else when the lid is open?

Haha, the flying box made me laugh.

As much as I like some these Dragonbox logos, I don't think it's a good name for the device, since it is already the name of the shop/manufacturer. You would have to call it the DragonBox DragonBox.

Quincunx

That's a word I only learned recently... talking of cubes and their names...

@Binky, I liked this style, flame type writing. ...Are you mocking my bubble effects or what? Blatantly :)

I say do some more styles with it, albeit sans gradients and bubble effects then

You can call it DragonBox-To-The-Power-Of-2, or DragonBox Squared :)
A squared box? Is that just a 2D square, or is it a 6-dimensional hypercube?
I didn't think of that, but it's good that you brought it up.  So you can think of it as either 2D square, or 3D square or 6D square.  See? Infinite possibilities and open to the user's imagination, and that's what the P-Successor is about :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back