Female Pandora Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Pre-order a Pandora
2. ...
3. Profit!
4. Pay for sex change op
5. +1

Kidding, I have no wish to become a transexual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Klepto said:
1. Pre-order a Pandora
2. ...
3. Profit!
4. Pay for sex change op
5. +1

Kidding, I have no wish to become a transexual.
And Charlie had no wish to lose his kidney.
Now c'mon, we're headed for Candy Mountain.

I bet there's more post-op transgender dudes on this forum than there are girls :lol:

WizardStan said:
http://xkcd.com/322/

Oh xkcd, so in love with yourself, so non-self aware. it's sad to see a man criticize himself throughout and entire comic strip and not realize it. its that shitty hipster 'irony', but then there is the REAL irony underlying it all.

Spray190 said:
My ex is a second batcher
Im guessing there will be more ordering on the next bath. My sister was going to buy my f200 mainly to play gens and zx games as we both grew up whith them but because she has a wii she has bought all the classics anyway. I guess also she doesnt have as much available time as me as she is also married (hint hint - any offers? ) :lol:

Tiff said:
I've preordered a :pandora1: (1st batch).I'm female, a transfemale, but female non the less. :p

valhalla said:
another one here, wondering just what's the issue.
No issue, i was making a joke about there being more girls on here that were born guys and have had the wienerectomy than there are natural born girls. Buy this I mean it is a predominantly male forum even if some dudes here are sans wiener. I ain't judging. :D

No issue, i was making a joke about there being more girls on here that were born guys and have had the wienerectomy than there are natural born girls. Buy this I mean it is a predominantly male forum even if some dudes here are sans wiener. I ain't judging. :D

oh you misunderstand what being ts is.I was born female, just have a male body(and unfortunely still do, though I hope I can get srs before I'm 30).People aren't defined by body parts.

What!!! So this isn't one of those hockhi exclusive 'mens-only' clubs?!

They're letting girls into the Pandorahood? They'll be letting them develop next. A downward spiral I tell you, downward spiral....

Tiff said:
oh you misunderstand what being ts is.I was born female, just have a male body(and unfortunely still do, though I hope I can get srs before I'm 30).People aren't defined by body parts.
I was kidding around. I did say post-op. AND I meant no offense. But since you mentioned it, I must point out that people are very much defined by body parts.

The fact that you are physically a male who wants to have surgery to become female kinda proves that very point.

And I still mean no offense.

sold said:
Tiff said:
I was kidding around. I did say post-op. AND I meant no offense. But since you mentioned it, I must point out that people are very much defined by body parts.

The fact that you are physically a male who wants to have surgery to become female kinda proves that very point.

And I still mean no offense.

I'm only fixing a birth defect. the surgery will only do that and nothing more.The biggest change in the transition is mental.(I think we might be off subject though :lol: )also I mean being female and male is not defined between your legs, but what is between your ears

p.s. to farther my point this is what a male to female's brain looks like http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/85/5/2034. Basically the brain looks more similar to females rather than males

Fair point. And I hope I didn't sound like I was trying to trivialize the issue :D

Sorry for going off topic all :)

EDIT: I just wanted to ask Tiff what the appeal of having srs is. I mean, it seems like it is only a cosmetic change. AFAIK afterward a person cannot function sexually as either gender, so what does it solve? What is so difficult about accepting the form you were born into and living life the way you feel instead of surgically modifying yourself to alter societies perception of you? Or is it more than that?

EDIT2: Sorry for remaining off topic temporarily :p

Don't be too serious. People have to vent. Better than starting flamewars IMO ;)
Signal to noise ratio is already down to the basement :p

PoisonedV said:
WizardStan said:
http://xkcd.com/322/

Oh xkcd, so in love with yourself, so non-self aware. it's sad to see a man criticize himself throughout and entire comic strip and not realize it. its that shitty hipster 'irony', but then there is the REAL irony underlying it all.

I think you may be overanalyzing just a tad. It's a joke told with stick figures, not exactly thought provoking prose.

@ sold.
People have a brain map for organs such as fingers and such.If you lost a finger you would sense it should be there even though it is gone.Or prohaps you weren't born without fingers.well This holds true to genitals.My brain map tells me I am suppose to have female genitals and not male genitals.Most people don't realize this because if you have the right bits it will be just like having a finger.Also note, if you see men that lose their package due to cancer or something, they will go as far as giving up their finger to get it back.And the new genitals that come from srs do function sexually for most tgirls not as much as tmen,they use the penile tissue to make the vagina

@ Mali. I don't feel we are starting a flame war.I feel we are just chatting on a subject.I at the least don't feel angered or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back