Beta FastTracker 2 Clone

Farox

Certified Guru
Website
rbnet.it
Hello
i was compiling this great music tracker for Pyra and when i tested it i saw that using GL4ES it trash the audio of the Pyra (i know that we don't have a proper working driver for AESS), but the curious thing is that using MESA (so very slow) the audio plays correctly and never trashing...
Maybe things are unrelated...but anyway i decided to not package (for now) a DBP of the program, waiting the fix for the audio chip.

Attached is the program compiled with a start script to test....if you want to test using GL4ES in the line of launch program type:
gl4es ./ft2-clone
BEWARE use a low volume as it trash the audio.

Shot.png

Attachments

• ft2-clone-1.50-Test.tar.gz
    587.9 KB · Views: 143
I don't know. But I have noticed that putting an app fullscreen (with gl4es), tend to have side effect on the sound system. But I have no clue why. It's not directly gl4es I guess, more about when GLES hardware is used.

Maybe the reduced speed allows the hardware to properly synchronise before it's put to use to play back the audio, but using GL4ES it just runs too fast to get a chance to do that. That wouldn't explain how fullscreening an app running under gl4es makes sound go wobbly, I guess, but it was just my thought.

Back