Beta Mupen64Plus

Try installing libqt5sql5 I think I remember that not already being installed on mine

I just made the Video and will post it later when its upload and rendering on YouTube is done ..
Not bad yet, Mario 64 and Mario Kart are maybe a bit slow but playable, the issues from the Startpost are something i also got, and i got my Rom Folder on the start screen..
If i change the Resolution, its makes the Play Window Smaller so i kept it on default..
Other than the Playstation, i got it on Fullscreen, or is the Playstation Emulator also playable on Fullscreen?

That runs pretty well in my experience. F-Zero X was my go to on the Pandora. Mario Tennis didn't used to run at all well, the fact you could get past the airship and through the menus there marks some progress on that.

And i got the first troll commend in my short carier as YouTube Content Creator
Translated from German to englisch: "What a trashplattform, my smarttv got more ram" I wonder if i should let the Commends Open on my Videos, but on the other side it was my first negative commend so i think i shouldnd care that much..

I should ask, has anyone else played Kirby 64? I have an issue, which has gotten increasingly common, where the audio just becomes awful hissing noise. Now it happens immediately on the game starting. I'm wondering if this happens to anyone else. Mario 64 doesn't do it. It's not my specific ROM file, as I tried multiple copies from different sources.

I should ask, has anyone else played Kirby 64? I have an issue, which has gotten increasingly common, where the audio just becomes awful hissing noise. Now it happens immediately on the game starting. I'm wondering if this happens to anyone else. Mario 64 doesn't do it. It's not my specific ROM file, as I tried multiple copies from different sources.
I think it's a pyra bug that happens at high volumes or something else audio related (sometimes randomly). (it used to be when audio was used with rumble) maybe kirby overdrives audio. Have you tried it at very low volumes and does it still happen then. If not we should keep this in mind it might give the devs more leads to why this hissing happens.

Be sure to use the latest OS (upgrade/update) because there is regular fiddling on the audio systems.

I had these Issue on my Video at Pilot Wings, also when i use Cable Headphones, and dont run Muppen its makes some wyrd noise, hopefully this will get fixed, but i can also use Bluetooth (Airpods)..

I think it's a pyra bug that happens at high volumes or something else audio related (sometimes randomly). (it used to be when audio was used with rumble) maybe kirby overdrives audio. Have you tried it at very low volumes and does it still happen then. If not we should keep this in mind it might give the devs more leads to why this hissing happens.

Be sure to use the latest OS (upgrade/update) because there is regular fiddling on the audio systems.

It's the audio system, don't turn it up too high. There's also no vibra in the emulator yet

Huh, I didn't think I had it that high, but I'll turn it down a bit next time. It also (naturally) doesn't happen when I use bluetooth headphones.

Sound great, at least for the new Pyra Owners, as they who allready run the Emulator, also installed the Packages ^^

So it’s still on it’s State like the last week but bundled whit the necessary packages?
Ok then I will load the new one, but make a video of the billiard game whit gles

Well, yesterday i made an Apt Update and its suggest to remove the not usefull packages, so now i have 27 mb more space ^^

The last time i was online hear was maybe yesterday evening 19:00, then i put my Phone on the Charge Station, listened to musik and continue to read my book, so i ditnt saw this posts

Back