Faster delivery upgrade-Information (2012-03-06)

I've never taken donations, or rather never tried to obtain them.

"For doing this you will get a new icon and member status, as well as early access to future products and news."

I have always given something in return

...eventually? Someday? One day, perhaps? Or are the haters misquoting you again?

Y'know, even if you just threw up your hands and said "mea culpa", that'd be something.

How come I've given to the dev fund and ordered the pandora keychain top donation and I still don't have my supporter button???

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never taken donations, or rather never tried to obtain them.

"For doing this you will get a new icon and member status, as well as early access to future products and news."

I have always given something in return

...eventually? Someday? One day, perhaps? Or are the haters misquoting you again?

Y'know, even if you just threw up your hands and said "mea culpa", that'd be something.

How come I've given to the dev fund and ordered the pandora keychain top donation and I still don't have my supporter button???

I think you have to ask for it over here:

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/8662-1ghz-club-new-badge/page__st__80

To apply for the upgrade, follow this link :)

Feel free to ask any questions in this thread :)

Hi all!

I sign this form http://openpandora.org/index.php?option=com_ckforms&view=ckforms&id=4&Itemid=46&lang=en one week ago.

Order Number : 338159789146323 order date 23.10.2010

ordered from: Craig (? I'm not sure)

I have answer same day I sign an upgrade form, and it says:

This eMail is just for confirming that we received your wish to upgrade.

Thanks a lot :)

Once your unit is ready, we'll send you the payment details.

Greetings,

Michael Mrozek (aka EvilDragon)

and now is a silence one week and again I don't like it - where is a faster delivery? "Once your unit is ready," - This is WHEN? in another two months?

There is no info, no payment request, no something to make me sure all this funfair lottery is still working. Feel myself angry.. Faster delivery and upgrade - faster than what? How can I know what's happening? I don't like all of this.

I have answer same day I sign an upgrade form

topic of email says "Pandora UPGRADE confirmation"

same to letter text

I'm ordered from sales@openpandora.org in 2010, and I don't know who - Craig or ED..

but I know one thing - I don't like all this situation

I think then you ordered from ED in 2010. Looking at the email address, Craig uses Gmail.
Thanks for answer

Does anyone know how long to wait to upgrade? The essence of the upgrade is to not wait for more, week after week, and pay the money and get Pandora, or I'm wrong?

how do I know what I agreed to do?

Thanks

If you originally ordered from sales openpandora.org, it shouldn't take long to upgrade I imagine. However if you selected 'Craig' in that form, it will take long because Craig's shop is different shop in a different country and they are still working out details how to handle Craig's customers.

So you should probably reply to confirmation email you got and tell that you selected the wrong shop. You can also make a post in "ask questions" forum: http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/forum/34-ask-evildragon-questions/

oook, thanks, I sign it again with "Evil Dragon" in required line..

waiting.

Back