Experimental Blu+ Support For Osnes9xgp

Well I'm the proud owner of a BLU+ and it does work for me EVEN with zipped roms. All the games I've tried runned correctly except for minor glitches (I tried Super Mario World, Harvest Moon, Sensible Soccer, Princess Maker and Romancing Saga)

It isn't, however, the smoothest emulation I ever seen.... But at least I finally tried 0.3!

Magus 86 posted on May 19 2005 at 02:00 PM said:
what the hell? Why is it that a bunch of people have a wide range of problems, when their systems are mostly the same? wtf's going on? none of this makes any sense...
Monkeys?!

Last edited by a moderator:
As for clockspeeds: 156, 172, 180, 190, 200. Around that, but keep some lower clockspeeds for those with teh suxy GP32s.

what happened to Khaos??? Hoping he sees the plea for BLU+ v 0.2....

bast525 posted on May 20 2005 at 07:14 PM said:

If you read about all the hell he had to go through to fix 0.3, I would NOT expect him to fix 0.2

Blah posted on May 21 2005 at 02:47 AM said:
bast525 posted on May 20 2005 at 07:14 PM said:

If you read about all the hell he had to go through to fix 0.3, I would NOT expect him to fix 0.2

There would be no need to fix 0.2 IF he adds overclocking to 0.3.

or if he found a way to just make 0.3 more optimized. Then overclocking would be unnecessary, and those who don't want to overclock their GP32's could have a faster SNES emulator.

Magus 86 posted on May 21 2005 at 05:32 PM said:
or if he found a way to just make 0.3 more optimized. Then overclocking would be unnecessary, and those who don't want to overclock their GP32's could have a faster SNES emulator.
lol

Great work. I tried it also a few weeks ago but got to much trouble and to less time (ok, more trouble than less time :(). Would you release the source code? Thank you very much for the BLU+ version.

Back