Even more to see here (now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The off-topic nature of soap/toothpaste in this thread felt trolly in a way that's about lifestyle choices and opinions (i.e. no relevance and scant facts) and not typical derailment fodder: e.g. keyboards, colours, case materials, cooling, etc.

I think its best that ed send me grenches prototype... he doesn't need it as much as I do. Because um... I feel entitled... :p

@Wraht Of Kahn:
Whats your experience so far whit the Prototyphe?? Could you please put it in a Pocket to test how it fits ??
The past tense (Vergangenheitsform) of send is sent. Or, he didn't state something that happened, but made a wish/suggestion.

I think the prototype preorders were being posted early Sept, have they gone now?
I've not heard anything to suggest that the actual paid for prototype units have been sent yet; I thought we were still in sending units to developers phase. But I wasn't really expecting anything until Grench got his unit in his hands, and I could imagine package mail taking a good month to get to the US, so maybe, who knows?

I'm also keen to see what those "cool-faster stripes" (air vents) are looking like. Not sure what I feel about the idea, but have been reserving judgement.

I've not heard anything to suggest that the actual paid for prototype units have been sent yet; I thought we were still in sending units to developers phase. But I wasn't really expecting anything until Grench got his unit in his hands, and I could imagine package mail taking a good month to get to the US, so maybe, who knows?

I'm number eight of the eight prototype pre-pre-orders. So, in theory, someone out there could have one well ahead of me having mine.

That said, I would think ED would be posting up something of a celebratory posting centered around having shipped the first paid order out. Getting to that is a pretty big milestone.

Waayy back in October of 2015 when I pre-paid my prototype pre-pre-order I'm pretty sure I picked overnight shipping. I recall the shipping being nearly $100 of the $1700 I paid anyway. I expect this to travel via air?

I've not heard anything further from ED regarding prototypes beyond what he's posted in the forums. No personal emails or correspondence regarding that for the last couple of years anyway. When it does ship, I'd expect some sort of notification to come out with a tracking number or whatnot.

So, you know as much as I do.

I've not heard anything further from ED regarding prototypes beyond what he's posted in the forums. No personal emails or correspondence regarding that for the last couple of years anyway. When it does ship, I'd expect some sort of notification to come out with a tracking number or whatnot.

Have you changed your email address? As I've sent an email to all prototype orders a few days ago.

Have you changed your email address? As I've sent an email to all prototype orders a few days ago.
Same as it has been for over 15 years. I will send it to you in PM.
Nothing from dragonbox since 2018 though.
[doublepost=1568086264,1568084023][/doublepost]I dug through my archives. The last email I have from you personally is dated 2016. I PM'd you through the boards with my 3 main email addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back