Ds Is Kewl!!!!

I gonna buy a ds when Castlevania is out.... can't wait ...<3 castlevania!!!!!!:wub: :wub:

Right now im busy with Psp.

I loved Wario ware on gba. I'll get it when it goes done in price. Does anyone know if the new zelda game for ds is goin to be like the n64 ons or the traditional ones.
I can't wait till I resieve mine in a few days. :D :D :D
I feel like a giddy school girl. :p :huh:

mattmagoo Posted Yesterday, 09:16 PM
hmm, if anyone else has wario ware, please help me

the red icon on the right and side of the main menu is described in the book as "せいれつ" or seirletu in phonics

now from what i can see this means friends, but i havn't seen this word before so i am wondering whether its a multiplayer option

if i click on it nothing seems to happen

If you watch all the we guys walk about but when you press that button they all go back into the formation they started in so i dont think its anythin to do with multiplayer :(

Thanks matt, I'll probably pick up both Wario and Minish Cap once they're available in the US and I've read some favourable reviews :)

Yes metroid prime hunters will be mainly for multiplayer (which i have to say is amazing) but there WILL be a single player mode like the the GC versions. Nintendo stated this ages ago. Plus if you have finished regulator mode on hunters you get a movie of things to come from the single player mode.
PS. Minish Cap rules

hmm i think i can wait for european release... i want the games in english or my language, not japanese and also dont want to spend so much money for the order and so on :)

Minish cap got 95% in Nintendo Official Magazine. And people were thinking nintendo had become lazy. You only have to look at the minish cap to see that nintendo can still hack it.

Minish cap got 95% in Nintendo Official Magazine. And people were thinking nintendo had become lazy. You only have to look at the minish cap to see that nintendo can still hack it.

Of course it did. Nintendo reviewing a game made by Nintendo is kind of a conflict of interest :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd loved to see some third person shooters for the ds, aslong as they're inverted.
Hey :angry: Does anyone know about the new zelda game. if its goin to be 2d or 3d?

mmmm I dunno I keep hearing different things about Hunters. The demo does suggest there will be something of a true single player game, and yeah the video you unlock in the demo also suggests this... but I'm just quoting what I've read.

As I said, Retro Studios (developer of all the current Metroid games) has said themselves, they would like to do a GC style Metroid Prime type of game for the DS... that alone tells me that Hunters isn't going to have the same traditional type of single player campaign as GC Prime did. Every magazine on earth has also commented on how Hunters primary focus was supposed to be multiplayer or deathmatch style gameplay. Hey I'm not putting it down... on the contrary it's one of the few reasons I have still even kept my DS this long. But if it does end up being just Unreal Tournament/Quake III but with Samus etc. I'm gonna be dissapointed.

The new zelda game for DS? Four Swords is coming to ds. So it will be 2d. But i think they will make a new 3d zelda game using the ocarina of time engine.

hmm i think i can wait for european release... i want the games in english or my language, not japanese and also dont want to spend so much money for the order and so on :)

The DS will be compatible with uk/us/jap games where ever region you buy your machine from from, and they dont cost as much as you think, mine from liksang.com with mario ds and touch wario and dhl delivery (took 3 days) all for £157.

I was also lucky enough to recieve minnish cap for xmas and only done the first castle up to now( the one with the big spinning barrel inside) due to me having so much to play at the minute ( i got thug 2 and fable in the sales) but it seems at least as good as link to the past as i can tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back