Ds Is Kewl!!!!

GP32MAD

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I got mine at crimbo with super mario 64 DS and Feel The Magic XY XX.
Feel the magic is very addictive has anyone else got it

Am getting from www.play-asia.com Ridge Racer DS, MR Driller Drill Sprits and the official high quality headfones

Feel The Magic is fun but sometimes makes u look mad
:D :D :D :D :D :D

I got the headphones and every other accessory possible for the ds. Im still waiting for my mum to buy me ridge racer ds though. And I also got a limited edition E3 2004 stylus that you can't get anywhere expect for a couple on ebay.

Ridge Racer on the DS isn't very good :(

The controls are iffy (I pity anyone who tries to use the touch screen to control this game), the graphics blow (Asphalt GT looks WAY better), and the collision detection sucks nuts.

Having played both I chose to get Asphalt instead as it seems to me the far more fun of the two, and it also has real cars instead of made up cars, and tuning options as well to add some depth.

I dont know who else is interested, but there is finally some real info out on the Castlevania game that was announced for the DS back in May at E3... it's going to be a direct sequel to the last GBA Castlevania game. Tons of screenshots and info in the new issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly, I'm sure it'll be all over the internet by now as well. This is the #1 reason I bought the DS!

Do you know any website where i can find these screenshots as i want to see them.
edit: found the screenshots. They look ok but i think konami could do better.

agreed... not much of a graphical step above Aria of Sorrow on the GBA. Which is kind of interesting as the producer mentions in his interview in EGM magazine, that the DS is more powerful than the PS1 in respects to it's ability to do 2d graphics... so you'd think the game would look as good as or better than Symphony of the Night... then again it's not like it looks any worse than that either. I guess we'll just have to see it in motion to see how well it animates, but I"m expecting good things... the music will supposedly be on par with Symphony as well.

Probably not, but it's certainly worth it for Mario 64 DS. Even if, like me, you've completed Mario 64 twice already.

Thanks, i tink i'll buy one :p
If i get one which game should I get free out of; Super Mario 64, Spiderman2, Madden 2005, Ridge Racer 64, Feel The Magic XX/XY, Metroid Prime, Ping Pals, Asphalt Urban GT, The Urbz, or Tiger Woods 2005.
Did anyone get this from lik-sang, if so, does it come with Metroid hunters demo?

If i get one which game should I get free out of; Super Mario 64, Spiderman2, Madden 2005, Ridge Racer 64, Feel The Magic XX/XY, Metroid Prime, Ping Pals, Asphalt Urban GT, The Urbz, or Tiger Woods 2005.
Did anyone get this from lik-sang, if so, does it come with Metroid hunters demo?
mario

Last edited by a moderator:

well Metroid isnt out yet

and you wotn get the demo

personally my favourte game is Wario Ware

but oddly i play Minish Cap the most on my DS (i dont have a GBA) Its is a very nice game and looks great for GBA (not bad in comparison to 2D DS games) and it make the battery last longer too

Also, check playasia, as they have weekly offers, atm they are selling Mr. Driller for halpish price (I will be purchasing it tomorrow)

I bought a us one with metroid demo and spiderman 2. I wish i'd chose feel the magic or mario 64 ds though. Oh Well

Problem with metroid Hunters is it's primary focus is going to be multiplayer and deathmatching... it's not going to have a GC Metroid Prime style single player game. However, the studio that did both GC Prime games has said they are looking at doing a full Prime game on the DS.

Right now the only games really worth getting on the DS are Wario and Mario, also Feel the Magic is fun, but over quickly.

personally my favourte game is Wario Ware
That's next for me to purchase - how does it hold up against time, though? I would have thought these games get old quickly.

Im still playing it

but i cant stress how amazing Minish Cap is

it is basically a mix between Wind Waker, OoT and Link to the Past

I swear to god some of the sounds are ripped from OoT too (wow a palindrome)

Wario Ware is definately worth a purchase because it has that "quickie" appeal, so if you want a quick game, it is very easy to complete and the only replay value IMO is playing the bear game (every minigame aailable do em one by one, randomly, similar to the original)

hmm, if anyone else has wario ware, please help me

the red icon on the right and side of the main menu is described in the book as "せいれつ" or seirletu in phonics

now from what i can see this means friends, but i havn't seen this word before so i am wondering whether its a multiplayer option

if i click on it nothing seems to happen

Back