Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sprung

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GP32MAD

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I can buy 2 new ds games and for certain i am getting warioware touched but i cant decide between sprung or spiderman 2 ds help me :(

I already own:
Feel the magic XY:XX
Super Mario 64 ds
Mr driller drill spirits
Ridge Racer ds

I personally wouldn't get either. Why not import Catch! Touch! Yoshi!, Crystal Drive Tennis or if you don't want to import, get Minish Cap on the GBA-I don't think it will be that much more expensive.

Sprung as in the magic roundabout?
I don't believe in movie games.
What about polarium? Or Wario Ware and Yoshi.

i knew this was going to happen, why the fuck did i buy a DS, with its crappy ass kid games, i should've waited for the PSP, i'm not buying another DS game until something like Smash bros DS, or Mario Kart DS, or Resident Evil DS or something other than crappy as mini games and kiddie games come out.

EDIT: sorry for the rant but its upcoming titles are little less than to be desired for a 25 year old gamer, should've waited for the PSP.

Sorry, I thought sprung was something else. It doesn't look too bad.
As for NDS being kiddy. Only 2/3 lauch title I would say are kid aimed. Pokemon Dash, Rayman (why'd he do 3d) and Mr Driller(borderline)
Most are the rest are described as challenging, innovative, addictive etc. Puzzle games are the best in value for money IMO, they can last forever while most storyline based games die after a few re runs
Mario Kart ds is out on the 25th of March. No RE or SSBM rumoured at the moment

KickinWing posted on Feb 17 2005 at 03:11 PM said:
i knew this was going to happen, why the fuck did i buy a DS, with its crappy ass kid games, i should've waited for the PSP, i'm not buying another DS game until something like Smash bros DS, or Mario Kart DS, or Resident Evil DS or something other than crappy as mini games and kiddie games come out.

EDIT: sorry for the rant but its upcoming titles are little less than to be desired for a 25 year old gamer, should've waited for the PSP.
I take it you need violence, death and guns in your games.
Because it makes you cool.
/sarcasm

Last edited by a moderator:
KickinWing posted on Feb 17 2005 at 04:11 PM said:

What about Another Code, Lost in Blue and Castlevania DS? All look superb, and come out with the next few months.

regardless of how many thirds, fifths, halfs or hundredths of the games that are out right now are aimed at kids or not, doesn't change the fact that the "why didn't I wait for PSP" sentiment is being echoed by a lot of people... kid games or no, the fact is that the DS is experiencing a SERIOUS shortage of games at the moment, and if you only count the 'good' games, the number available gets even more seriously cut.

Sorry to say, Sprung and Spiderman both suck. Spiderman is probably the better of the two just because... well.. it's actually a real game :)

I say save your money, wait for Rayman, Wario and Yoshi.

sorry for you then, dude :)

Wario's great but... try to play only a little at a time or you'll finish it in a day or two.

I feel bad for you... what was that, $60-80 spent, for one game that just blows, and one that wont last you more than a week. Well the good games are coming.... just gotta be patient.

Rico posted on Feb 23 2005 at 01:04 AM said:
If he used his nose, I'd be impressed.

Spiderman is god damn nasty LOL, the US nintendo guy was saying how it was the most impressive launch game, is he nuts? lol I think Mario 64 was THE launch game to get.

KickinWing posted on Feb 17 2005 at 03:11 PM said:

Meh no one listened to me :rolleyes: Seems the DS is suffering like the GBA did from lack of games after launch, except with the GBA there was no competition.

You know why the US is getting the Value pack $250 not the standard like in Japan? Sony stated they checked the US market and saw the DS is absolutely no threat, so the more expensive value pack was chosen. It doesn't look to me like nintendo is taking it very seriously, wheres the games??? I mean all they do is port. Why don't they just dump a heap of their N64 games? They'd sell pretty darn well...........

and there arent even that many ports in the works for the DS.

Come to think of it, there seem to be very few games I'm hearing of that really take advantage of the DS's N64-level graphics capabilities at all, which really dissapoints me. Right about now I'd be thrilled to see even a nice bunch of N64 ports of some of the better N64 games, if only because I never really bought many N64 games to begin with.

Back