Drmd Version 2.0

Fucking great news!!
Now, if you fix Mega Turrican, I'll be the happiest man in the world.

Just checked this one and it requires the movem opcode the same as Brian Lara's cricket.
Mega Turrican and Thunderforce IV are the only games I hunger for DrMD being able to run them (was that a correct sentence?). I assure you that a lot more people wanna play Mega Turrican rather than Brian Lara Cricket... So please, could you move MT up in your priority-list?

Btw: The game "Turrican" (without Mega) also doesn't work yet. Could you check on that, too?

I'm totally bankrupt at the moment. But because this is going to change in the next two months I promise I'll donate for your godlike work!

:eek: B..B..B......BRIAN LARA!!!!!!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried out Gunstar Heroes and I've gotta agree with Bast - the game's a blast! It's like the Megadrive version of Metal Slug.

All we need now is the Codemasters stuff working (like Fantastic Dizzy and the Micro Machines/Super Spkidmarks games) and Jimmy White's Whirlwind Snooker and I'll be happy.

Just tried out DrSMS too. You're sure giving Ryleh a run for his money on that count.

Keep up the good work mate!

[ I assure you that a lot more people wanna play Mega Turrican rather than Brian Lara Cricket... So please, could you move MT up in your priority-list?

Mega Turrican and Brian Lara have the same missing opcode problem so they will be fixed at the same time :)

I just tried out Gunstar Heroes and I've gotta agree with Bast - the game's a blast! It's like the Megadrive version of Metal Slug.

All we need now is the Codemasters stuff working (like Fantastic Dizzy and the Micro Machines/Super Spkidmarks games) and Jimmy White's Whirlwind Snooker and I'll be happy.

Just tried out DrSMS too. You're sure giving Ryleh a run for his money on that count.

Keep up the good work mate!
Yeah Rlyeh doesn't feel like you are stealing his thunder does he?

Do we give Reesy feedback of DrMD Beta 8 here or privately? I've found that James Pond 3 doesn't work anymore. The Streets Of Rage 2 bug where you get tons of lives has been fixed though, which is great!

Don't bother with feedback this time. When I think I've got it to a decent state I'll release a new beta and then everybody can let me know what does or does not work.

Thanks

reesy (or anyone with the new beta), does power instinct and/or samurai shodown work yet? they're some of the last game i've been waiting for!

Last game(s) I'm waiting for is definately shining force, but i don't think that'll happen as it seems to be a rather difficult cyclone bug to squash.

Reesy- wow man, I'm so happy that you are continuing with this (as well as dr.sms!!!). You seem to be on a mission to create the best damn emulator on the gp32, and your doing an excelllent job in accomplishing that :D

very much appreciated

reesy (or anyone with the new beta), does power instinct and/or samurai shodown work yet? they're some of the last game i've been waiting for!

Last game(s) I'm waiting for is definately shining force, but i don't think that'll happen as it seems to be a rather difficult cyclone bug to squash.

Reesy- wow man, I'm so happy that you are continuing with this (as well as dr.sms!!!). You seem to be on a mission to create the best damn emulator on the gp32, and your doing an excelllent job in accomplishing that :D

very much appreciated

I think there is hope with cyclone bugs. Reesy's debugger utility sniffs out the bugs. He is a pretty l337 coder in ASM too so I have confidence that he will be able to squash all of the bugs if he sticks with it :)

Hi there I just downloaded a game genie rom a cheat code kind of thing and It work with Dr MD. My question Is how do I load cheat codes Into the games? Thanks for your time. Keep up the good work Reesy.

Actually there's a good idea - an Action Replay facility in DrMD, so we could enter cheat codes if we wanted to. Not saying it needs to be added now (getting games working is far more important) but possibly an option for further down the track?

Whatever, as I always say, keep up the good work Reesy, and here's to the next release.

Actually there's a good idea - an Action Replay facility in DrMD, so we could enter cheat codes if we wanted to. Not saying it needs to be added now (getting games working is far more important) but possibly an option for further down the track?

Whatever, as I always say, keep up the good work Reesy, and here's to the next release.
Yes that is a good idea...

Hi there I just downloaded a game genie rom a cheat code kind of thing and It work with Dr MD. My question Is how do I load cheat codes Into the games? Thanks for your time. Keep up the good work Reesy.

The Gamegenie rom is completely useless, Gamegenie support has to be built into the emulator.

I thought that was a good idea :) It might help people If they get stuck In a game.

I thought that was a good idea :) It might help people If they get stuck In a game.

Why bother when we have save states (Swap them, Trade them, Upload them, Download them etc etc), Seems a bit pointless to me and spoils a perfectly good game.

Trooper

Back