Drmd Version 2.0

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!
you rule!! megadrive's 3rd best game! i prefer zero tolrence to doom! more depth to it

I think there is another game like this called "blood shot" or "battle frenzy" that worked but the polygons would "wig out" when you got close.

It looked awesome though I bet this would now work too :)

Wow this is great news though.

Maybe we should donate cash or sacrifice a goat to Reesy or something, he is a l337 coding god.

YOU RULE! Reesy, Thanks for everything!

You should all donate dosh to fDave, Cyclone is his baby after all. I'm just tweaking a few opcodes here and there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I know! I was just drooling! Surely this is real news!!!!

w00t!!!
Just tell me when Fantastic Dizzy is working...

:cries: What other Emulators can the CPU core be used in?

Ahh thats okay, as long as the error is easy to get to then I won't need a save state. Once I've fixed cyclone ( approx 1 week, maybe 2 ), I'll have a look.

Reesy - thanks much... kinda funny I seem to be the only one ever mentioning this bug to you.... aren't the rest of you Gunstart Heroes fans or what????

Just got Beta 8, can't wait to try it.... working Dune S-W-EEEEEEEEEEEE-T!!!!! :lol: :D

You just stole much of the thunder from the big PSP news today :D

So glad you did decide to start working with DrMD again, I know you had said you were bored of it for a while and were only gonna work on DrSMS. But with DrMD being SO close (like 99.99999% of perfect :D )... it's almost a shame to have left it alone at that point. Whatever I'm just glad to hear you're still chuggin away on the GP, period!

Oh and by the way Reesy congrats on the new job!!! Maybe tell us about it if you get a chance?

Reesy, do you think my Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic 3 problem is caused by Cyclone errors? People seem to be able to play it, but I've tried numerous dumps and had the same error with all of them..

Reesy, do you think my Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic 3 problem is caused by Cyclone errors? People seem to be able to play it, but I've tried numerous dumps and had the same error with all of them..

After reading that thread a while ago I decided to give it a go myself, on the doomsday level, I can only move sonic down, which sucks, it's a verified working rom aswell by the way, I only had chaos emeralds, not hyper, that might be it.

Gods is running, but all the enemies immediately die
when they appear on screen?

Is this a bug or a defect dump?

Fucking great news!!
Now, if you fix Mega Turrican, I'll be the happiest man in the world.

Just checked this one and it requires the movem opcode the same as Brian Lara's cricket.
Mega Turrican and Thunderforce IV are the only games I hunger for DrMD being able to run them (was that a correct sentence?). I assure you that a lot more people wanna play Mega Turrican rather than Brian Lara Cricket... So please, could you move MT up in your priority-list?

Btw: The game "Turrican" (without Mega) also doesn't work yet. Could you check on that, too?

I'm totally bankrupt at the moment. But because this is going to change in the next two months I promise I'll donate for your godlike work!

After reading that thread a while ago I decided to give it a go myself, on the doomsday level, I can only move sonic down, which sucks, it's a verified working rom aswell by the way, I only had chaos emeralds, not hyper, that might be it.

Hooray, it's not just me!!!

Back