Release DraStic Nintendo DS emulator

Yep. Yesterday tested latest version from their web and still not playable, I hope it gets better with time.

Lucky you! DS emulation is the only thing I miss on the WIN.

Yep. Yesterday tested latest version from their web and still not playable, I hope it gets better with time.

Lucky you! DS emulation is the only thing I miss on the WIN.
Out of curiosity, does it make any difference what type of game you are testing? I ask because I remember when DraStic first released, 3d games were unplayable but 2d titles such as Professor Layton and Advance Wars ran well.

Hmm, I don't recall that. I remember playing MarioKart DS out as one of the first games I tried, and it already ran that pretty much perfectly from the get go. Unless you're talking about the android version, since I have no experience of that code drop.

Out of curiosity, does it make any difference what type of game you are testing? I ask because I remember when DraStic first released, 3d games were unplayable but 2d titles such as Professor Layton and Advance Wars ran well.

Can't remember. I'm pretty sure I tested several games but not sure which ones. Sadly mi Win is dead and can't test anything else.

Hmm, I don't recall that. I remember playing MarioKart DS out as one of the first games I tried, and it already ran that pretty much perfectly from the get go. Unless you're talking about the android version, since I have no experience of that code drop.
I meant the Pandora version. There are several games that DraStic Pandora still struggles with performance-wise. Or has really bad bugs. (One example of a bug with a well known game - Super Mario 64 DS - it is impossible to collect the star for beating the boss of Whomp's Fortress.)

I do agree about Mario Kart DS - from memory it has always run fairly well on DraStic. Not sure whether that's because Nintendo optimised the game so well or whether Exophase used this game as one of his test cases before releasing DraStic.

I had the Issue that i wasnt able to play GTA Chinatown Wars on the Pandora, allthough i used different Roms, and when the Game used the Microphone, it crashed.., ditnt test this on Pyra, but at least GTA Works, ..

Any update on DraStic going open source? (Since a Pandora update is unlikely, the only hope left for an updated Pandora DraStic is for a port after it is open sourced)

Any update on DraStic going open source? (Since a Pandora update is unlikely, the only hope left for an updated Pandora DraStic is for a port after it is open sourced)
Document yourself on the mess that happened because of gpsp being open-source. There's not a single chance Exo open this one.

Back