Donating my Pandora to Waitlisted Developer

That fiver that I said I'd pitch in for the shipping still stands, for what it's worth. If Matthias doesn't want me to send it to him, I'll pitch it in for it to go to whoever gets it next. Just drop me a PM to tell me where to PayPal it to, and I'll send it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
^ My vote. Of course, I would also be expecting some nice 800x480 ports of your earlier work too, ;)
That goes without saying :) , plus I have made a start in porting my webOS stuff too. There's going to be a little pause with development though, as my laptop fan died and I was hard boiling my nuts while coding, so it's gone back to HP. I have everything backed up though.

@iprice, You have been mentioned on IRC while back as well.

I guess that settles it then. Hopefully I can send it during next week.

It comes with usb ethernet cable that sadly isn't USB 2.0 highspeed device, so without hub it won't be much use. Luckily I had USB 2.0 one with me.

Anyways, just PM me your address and other details.

That fiver that I said I'd pitch in for the shipping still stands, for what it's worth. If Matthias doesn't want me to send it to him, I'll pitch it in for it to go to whoever gets it next. Just drop me a PM to tell me where to PayPal it to, and I'll send it.
That's a nice offer, but unfortunately I don't have any easy way to get money off paypal. So I mainly use that for internet purchases.

I'm hoping that you don't leave the Pandora scene Cloudef.... :(

Anyway iprice would be a great choise..i love his games from the gp2x years :)

I'm hoping that you don't leave the Pandora scene Cloudef....
I still have my original order, that will come some year hopefully. I'm just going to be awfully slow from now on.

That fiver that I said I'd pitch in for the shipping still stands, for what it's worth. If Matthias doesn't want me to send it to him, I'll pitch it in for it to go to whoever gets it next. Just drop me a PM to tell me where to PayPal it to, and I'll send it.
That's a nice offer, but unfortunately I don't have any easy way to get money off paypal. So I mainly use that for internet purchases.
Ok. :)

It'll stand until someone actually uses it, anyway. :p

Thankyou Cloudef, this is incredibly generous of you. :)

Sending you a PM now.

Damn TouchPad spellchecker!

Indeed :D Thanks to Cloudef, Matty, Farox and Gruso for his continued support.

I love you guys (in a manly non-gay way, of course).

hehe, congrats Ian, I guess I will then be pestering you on my possible releases too!

but...where are the other worlds on Dino? You don´t really think I can survive longer without such uh? :D

The sending will delay until next month. The prices being ridicuously high here for sending to foreign countries.

I don't know if you saw my PM, but I'd be happy to forward P&P costs prior to sending. I don't want you to lose out financially as a result of your very generous offer.

Pandora left today to iprice. Lessons learned? Sending anything from this country to overseas is PITA.

Back