Donating my Pandora to Waitlisted Developer

+1 for being signed by various devs B)

+10 for 'Devel's Pandora' :D

^ It's already been sent to Cloudef, as the two posts above yours allude to. ;)

Anyway, Matthias - where should I send that £5 toward the shipping? :p

Ok, it arrived. Will prob take picture of me and the pandora, whenever I get access to camera. So you people can see what kind of person you can lynch if he doesn't keep up with promises.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool! thanks to everyone involved -especially matthias for being so generous! have fun with you pandora :)

Great to see Cloudef's finally putting my Pandora to good use. Wish you a lot of fun with it!

EDIT: I just realized that EvilDragon's GP2x Store must be the only place on this planet that still stocks the Retrode. Get one now; support two awesome projects (Pandora and Retrode) with a single buy! :)

If Craig doesn't pay, I'll scream, and scream until I'm sick.

Don't get sick. He ignored this thread altogether. I sent the unit non-registered, uninsured, non-express and it still arrived.

I've recently got full time job with good pay, so I won't have much time for Pandora anymore.

So, if there are developers without Pandora that are interested and have time to do things, I can pass the device on.

Check the guy in the Doom3 thread. There seems to be a lot of people interested in D3. Congrats on the job.

Back