Dofus On The Pandora

BaDToaD

"Very" Old Timer
Website
cwhippogames.wixsite.com
I thinks there's fair chance DOFUS will run on the Pandora. It's a web based 2D (Isometric 3D) MMO and a damn fine one at that. I played it for a few days before WOW er... wowed me back but DOFUS was great fun and I'd love to play it more.

A quote from the download page:

"The zipped version is compatible with any operating system. Unzipp it in the folder of your choice."

I think it's Flash 7

Maybe one of you guys with N800s can give it a go. (Go Lubi!)

cowai said:
6.000.000 players, WTF?
Yeah but most of those are probably the free accounts like I had. But even so it's a heck of a lot.

It is a very good game from what I played. It'd be great if it ran on the Pandora. Let's hope it can.

EDIT: Typos Doh! (_8(|)

EDIT: Again

Right I've just downloaded this at work and managed to log in on my old account and run it in SWF opener which is purely a flash viewer. That and the fact that even the loader is an SWF file indicates there's a very real possibility this will work on Pandora. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lubidog said:
Trying it now on the n800.........
Lubi have you fallen down the loo again?

It's been hours.

Either it works and he loves it.

It's still downloading because he's on 56k

or he's fallen asleep :)

BaDToaD said:
I thinks there's fair chance DOFUS will run on the Pandora. It's a web based 2D (Isometric 3D) MMO and a damn fine one at that. I played it for a few days before WOW er... wowed me back but DOFUS was great fun and I'd love to play it more.

A quote from the download page:

"The zipped version is compatible with any operating system. Unzipp it in the folder of your choice."

I think it's Flash 7

Maybe one of you guys with N800s can give it a go. (Go Lubi!)

Hmm, I may have to try this on my N95...

Aiiiiii noooooo, I don't want this to work on my Pandora... my flat mate is addicted to this game!
I don't like what I've seen of Dofus tbh, and all the sound effects are annoying when you are trying to concentrate on... anything...

Dofus might be pretty cool on the pandora, i have a free account, but like runescape, there isnt much to do unless you have subscription. in all technicality, it should be able to run on a flash player so long as its advanced enough (as in gnash probly wouldnt work) but i think this could be a great use of the pandora. "Play Dofus wirelessly on the go on PANDORA" smeared all over their forums. somebody should work to make an easy to use installer that also trieds to milk power efficiency, cuz even on a full linux build, that game was a bitch to get installed working (had to use the method in which i used firefox to load it from my HD cuz none of the other flash players wanted to work).

Sorry, wasn't on the loo this time.

Couldn't get it to work... Will try downloading it to the PC and then transferring it over. But it'll take a little time.......

Back